Caitlyn Jenner Speaks Out Against Biological Males in Female Sports, Tells Haters Where to Tuck It
In a world characterized by a complete and utter lack of common sense and perpetuated stupidity, a reasoned, level-headed assessment can come from unlikely places. And what’s more unlikely than a trans woman speaking out against transwomen in women’s sports? I could name a few things, but the question was rhetorical, dammit.
Caitlyn Jenner, arguably one of, if not the, most famous transgender woman on the planet, has spoken out against the notion of transwomen in women’s sports, as the saga of transgender swimmer Lia Thomas continues to dominate headlines showering praise on the brave trans athlete who went from being a mediocre swimmer, ranked 462nd when Thomas competed against men, to being the #1 ranked swimmer against women.
Although the issue of men in female sports has been an issue raised by many on the right for years at this point, Thomas’ story has managed to gain some real attention, garnering extremely harsh criticism from those who believe opportunities are being stolen from the biologically female swimmers.
Jenner’s comments on the matter are far more level-headed than most of those on Twitter, saying, “We have to protect women’s sports—that’s the bottom line […] I respect [Lia’s] right to transition and I hope she has a wonderful, wonderful life. But she grew up as a biological boy and I don’t think it’s fair that she’s competing in women’s sports.”
Jenner points out that Thomas has several physiological advantages over the biological females, and it makes it unfair to compete against them, a truism Jenner applies when denying to compete against females in golf tournaments for which Jenner is often invited.
However calm and reasonable the assessment, the left doesn’t take kindly to those who dare question its ideological conquest.
In response to Jenner’s criticism, Pink News tweeted, “Caitlyn Jenner launches yet another disgraceful attack on trans athletes without a hint of irony.”
Jenner’s response is pure, unadulterated gold!
No, I just had the balls to stand up for women and girls in sports.https://twitter.com/pinknews/status/1504362398760640512\u00a0\u2026— Caitlyn Jenner (@Caitlyn Jenner) 1647534794
The casual use of such a perfect double entendre is something I think we can all appreciate.
Although I don’t agree with Jenner on many things—and I’m sure you have your own disagreements with Jenner—we can find common cause in this fight, and as the left wages a war against everything in our culture, I think it’s important to know that we can disagree with people and still be allies against the worst excesses of the radical left.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Does China Want Us to Go to War With Russia? | Louder With Crowder www.youtube.com
- British YouTuber Goes Nuclear on Daniel Radcliffe for his Sexist ... ›
- Woman at Center of LA Spa Controversy Speaks Out - Louder With ... ›
- Sorry, But Endorsing Transgenderism Actually Makes You a Bad ... ›
- Video of Australian Transgender Athlete Highlights Huge ... ›
- Lia Thomas Places First in NCAA Freestyle - Louder With Crowder ›
- Transgender Couple Attempts Breastfeeding - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'I'm Just a Bill' (Schoolhouse Rock Transgender Parody) - Louder ... ›
- WATCH: Female Athletes Speak Out Against Transgender Athletes ... ›
- Staggering Transgender Suicide Rates Blamed On… Labeled ... ›
- FINALLY! Girls Sue to Block Transgender 'Women' From Competing ... ›
- Biology Teacher Demands Inclusivity - Louder With Crowder ›