Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 10, 2022
Bay Area Wants to Solve Homeless Problem By Making Homeowners Take Homeless People In
California certainly isn’t the only liberal haven having issues with homelessness, but it very well might be the worst. And it’s not a new issue. California has been struggling with an epidemic of homelessness for years, it’s just getting worse. What may have been a paradise at one point in time is now a heap of trash, human feces, and used needles.
The state government continues to fail its people as the state circles the (toilet) drain, so several organizations have attempted to step up to the task, but they aren’t having much luck.
The Mercury News reports that a number of non-profits and government-funded organizations have attempted to alleviate the homeless problem by paying landlords and homeowners to rent to vagrants. The local Rotary Club recently started a program that functions completely on charitable donations and placed their first family of six in a home last month.
Abode Services is another one of these programs, but it functions differently: “Landlords charge market-rate prices, tenants pay 30% of their incomes toward rent and utilities, and Abode uses state and federal funding to make up the difference.”
Other programs exist, but many of them have failed or currently struggle to find landlord and homeowner partners. Kara Carnahan, speaking with Mercury News, says the growing resistance to participate in these programs is because of the relaxing of COVID restrictions. “Landlords have more options and are more hesitant to take on homeless tenants who may have poor credit and/or a criminal record.”
Now, I think it’s great there are non-profits stepping up or forming to tackle this issue. I’m not so happy about the government just paying for housing. That’s just me, though. They basically recruit homeless people to the state, especially seeing as how the government currently pays out God knows how much to homeless people just to be homeless.
Forgive me if I don’t think the morons at the helm in California can be trusted to spend money appropriately to deal with this issue.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- The People of the CHAZ Try Their Hands at Farming - Louder With ... ›
- A YouTuber Pooped in Front of Nancy Pelosi's House - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: Winsome Spears Gives Virginia Victory Speech - Louder ... ›
- Homeless Man Caught 'Reliving Himself' on Subway - Louder With ... ›
- Seattle Won't Remove Homeless Encampment on School Grounds ... ›
- Guy Moves to San Francisco to Get Paid for Being Homeless ... ›
- Homeless Man Attacks People with Homemade Flamethrower ... ›
- Homeless Man Drops Deuce in NYC Subway Mop Bucket - Louder ... ›
- Sah Francisco Man Tries Stopping Shoplifter - Louder With Crowder ›
- San Francisco Camera Store Owner Fights Off Thieves - Louder With Crowder ›
- CA to Spend Almost $1M Providing Menstrual Products to Men - Louder With Crowder ›
- Guy Moves to San Francisco to Get Paid for Being Homeless. - Louder With Crowder ›