Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 28, 2022
CBS Reporter Gives Reality Check About NRA the Media Doesn't Want to Hear
In the wake of the massacre at Robb Elementary School, the left and the media (but I repeat myself) chose to blame their favorite and easiest target: the NRA. "Assault" weapons, too, but I know that you know. CBS Mornings got an unwanted reality check from reporter John Dickerson. It's not the NRA buying off elected officials, as is implied. It's huge numbers of voters throughout America who hold a different opinion than those who work in NYC media.
CBS Mornings mentioned in 2021, gun-rights groups spent $15.8 million on lobbying. It's an odd thing to mention because for the past two years plus fifteen days of flattening the curve, the $356.6 million the pharmaceutical industry spent on lobbying never factored into news coverage. The implication, traditionally, from the left and the media (but I repeat myself) is that the reason we don't have gun control reform safety is because of the NRA spending money. Dickerson hit them with the reality check:
"And the key point is [members of Congress] representing their district. The NRA spends a lot of money supporting politicians, but that money is related to the feeling of the people in the district. So it is not just dollar bills. It is also the power of the voters in those districts."
It's similar to how polls can show "widespread support for gun control legislation" yet not enough votes in Congress to pass a bill. Voters telling public pollsters what they think those pollsters want to hear about guns doesn't count when those same people then vote for elected officials promising to protect their second amendment rights.
The NRA is a convenient boogeyman and always has been. There isn't a "gun lobby." There are Americans who are concerned about gun rights and a government wanting to chip away at those rights. The sickening incompetence of authorities responding to the school shooting does nothing to change that. If anything, it shows you can't count on armed authorities to protect your family.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Xi Jinping's Uyghur Document Leaks! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- The Young Turks Rebuttal: The Second Amendment - Louder With ... ›
- Song Parody Mocks Gavin Newsom's Alleged Lockdown Hypocrisy ... ›
- Myth BUSTED: The Gun Show 'Loophole' is a Giant Distraction ... ›
- Common Sense Gun Control Is Nonsense: Change My Mind ›
- Snoop Dogg's Former Bodyguard, Tyrus: Build the Wall...Around ... ›
- Gavin Newsom Runs Anti-Florida Ad IN Florida - Louder With Crowder ›
- Former Congressman Creates Rebuttal to Gavin Newsom - Louder With Crowder ›
- Snoop Dogg Promotes Anti-Biden Cannabis Product - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gavin Newsom's in-laws like Ron DeSantis more than him - Louder With Crowder ›
- CBS Reporter STUNNED Democrat agrees with Republican - Louder With Crowder ›
- CBS News announces they are pausing all Twitter activity - Louder With Crowder ›
- CBS News comes crawling back to Twitter in under 48 hours - Louder With Crowder ›