Bill Burr Goes Off on Cancel Culture, Blasts Liberals for Proving Their Critics Right
Any comedian who isn't a woke twat, if they are being interviewed by a mainstream publication, will get asked about cancel culture. Ironically, those are also the comedians who are funny. Bill Burr is one of the best to currently be doing it. He also goes out of his way to set traps for cancel culture bloggers. During an interview with the Hollywood Reporter, he was asked for his thoughts on a specific instance of leftists getting their scalp. It was a year ago that his The Mandalorian co-star Gina Carano was fired for a meme.
"I thought it was funny that the liberals proved her point. They just use outrage because they don't like your politics."
Burr was one of the few to speak out in Gina's defense when it happened. To recap, during the height of the pandemic, Gina Carano would share memes questioning the federal government. Angry liberal Twitter didn't like the government being questioned and would get #FireGinaCarano trending on the regular. She had former Democrat Senators calling her a "nazi" and a "white supremacist." Eventually, Carano shared one meme too many and liberals got her "canceled." The irony of Carano's point about the left and the media being proven right was lost on all involved outside of Carano and Burr.
"As someone who considers himself liberal, it's disappointing to see the left become how the right used to be when they went after the Dixie Chicks after they criticized George W. Bush. There's not a lot of people like that—most are just trying not to get in trouble. But there's this small collection of lunatics—either on the right or the left, at any given moment—that cause hysteria."
Here's the problem with "both sides" having lunatics. While true, the right's lunatics are edge lords, shit posters, and cranks. The left's lunatics ARE IN CONTROL of corporate media, big tech companies, and Hollywood. Your uncle who thinks Donald Trump is going to be reinstalled on Tuesday is not the same as the left running coordinated campaigns to destroy the lives of anyone who gets too famous having a different political opinion than them.
"That somebody's opinion—or their political beliefs—makes people try to destroy their ability to make a living, it's f***ing bizarre to me."
It was bizarre to Elon Musk, too. He owns Twitter, now. And the lunatics on the left are proving Musk's and Barr's points about them as we speak.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
The Honorable Bill Burr | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Song Parody Mocks Gavin Newsom's Alleged Lockdown Hypocrisy ... ›
- Biden Aide Yells at Reporters as They Shout Questions - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Files Lawsuit After Suspension, Refused Pronouns ... ›
- CEO Says Virtual Sex May One Day be 'Equally as Enjoyable ... ›
- 'Your Hamburger Comes With a Dose of Misogyny': Watch The ... ›
- Working Out Is 'Fatphobic'? This Crazy-Eyed Chubber Says So ... ›
- Sebastian Maniscalco Mocks Cancel Culture, St. Patrick's Day ... ›
- Bill Burr on Gender Neutrality: "What Do You Mean 'Force' My Kid ... ›
- Bill Burr Mocked Woke White Women During SNL Monologue ... ›
- Bill Burr: Johnny Depp's 'F***ing Destroying' Amber Heard' - Louder With Crowder ›
- New Gina Carano Trailer Debuts During UFC, Her First Movie Since Getting Canceled By Disney - Louder With Crowder ›
- Commentator Calls for ‘Pizza Hut Nationalism’ - Louder With Crowder ›