CEO Claims Sex in the Metaverse Will One Day be ‘Equally as Enjoyable’ as the Real Thing
Turn down the lights, press play on that Marvin Gaye mood music, and break out the Oculus because it’s time to practice the horizontal tango in the Metaverse. If that’s what you’re into…
In an interview with the U.S. Sun, Daniel Golden, the vice president of DreamCam, an adult entertainment website, said he believes virtual sex “may turn out to be equally enjoyable” as sex in the real world. I don’t see how this could be, but Golden and cam model Carly Evans sound pretty sure of it.
The way Golden explains it, one could see the draw for those in our society that can’t score in the traditional way.
In the Metaverse, one can be whatever they want to be. You’re an overweight, underachieving loser? No problem. Make your avatar chiseled and put him in a suit or her in a gown. “In the metaverse,” Golden says, “it doesn’t matter what you look like, and users even get to choose. This could be great for people who feel insecure about how they look when they have sex.”
So… It’s like catfishing… But neither person ever figures it out? I mean, if both parties are participating in this kind of stuff, I think it’s safe to say neither of them care.
But that’s just visual input. How exactly are they going to say that the sexual act is only about what one sees? It’s not. They know this. The answer: sex toys. Oh, and a redefining of language.
Evans explains: “Just because it’s virtual, doesn’t mean it isn’t sex. Thanks to the fast-paced world of haptic devices and ‘real-feel’ sex toys, VR sex could one day be just as good. Society defines sex as a wide range of interactions so it’s not just physical penetration that we can call ‘real sex’."
I’m sorry y’all, tossing on what amounts to tossing on a porno and getting down with a doll or something is not sex. It’s sad.
But how timely this interview is after James Lindsay just described this exact thing! How the powers that be want everyone doing the dirty virtually and not making babies. It’s insane!
What I’m wondering, though, is what kind of effect this might have on instances of Metaverse sexual assault. Is it going to go up or down? This is something people over there at Meta should really start investigating.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Insane in the Ukraine: Joy Reid and Trevor Noah Think Something is Racist!?! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- Sex Change Regrets With Former Transgender, Walt Heyer - Louder ... ›
- Blue Checkmark Implies Bill Burr Has 'Minority Sex Servant' - Louder ... ›
- Summer Camp Teaches Kids About Prostitution, Sex on Drugs ... ›
- 'Sexy Summer Camp' Teaches Kids About Prostitution, Sex on ... ›
- RAPE CULTURE: Officials Tell Sex Attack Victims Migrants Were ... ›
- Spanish Police Bust 50-person Sex Orgy on New Year's Eve ... ›
- Loudoun County Rapist Put on Sex Offender Registry for Life ... ›
- Dear Hollywood: Enough with the Gratuitous Sex Scenes - Louder ... ›
- Man Kills Daughter's Boyfriend, Over Sex Trafficking - Louder With ... ›
- CIA Committed Sex Crimes Involving Kids, WEREN'T Prosecuted ... ›
- Bill Burr Goes Off on Cancel Culture - Louder With Crowder ›
- Bill Burr's Refuses to Apologize to Outrage Mobs - Louder With Crowder ›
- University Says Not to Discriminate Against Sex Offenders - Louder With Crowder ›
- Scholar Drops Instructions on How to Defeat Woke Marxism - Louder With Crowder ›