Sebastian Maniscalco Hysterically Mocks Cancel Culture Saying 'Happy St. Patrick's Day'
There are so few truly courageous comedians in this world. Dave Chappelle has some game. Bill Burr occasionally chirps up. Kevin Hart may take a risk or two. But Sebastian Maniscalco really put it all on the line on Wednesday. All the specials on Netflix and Comedy Central and the millions and millions of dollars, Maniscalco risked it all. He risked it all by making a statement that so few have the testicoli to make.
The comedian took to Instagram to say the following: "Happy St. Patrick's Day."
Is that okay? Or is Patrick, did he do something? Did we dig up something on him? What he do? Are we okay with the color green? Is that all right? Does someone get hopped up if someone takes out a green crayon? Four-leaf clover, are we all right with that? Leprechauns, how about that? The leprechauns gotta go, right? ... Pot of gold? He shouldn't have a pot of gold because what? He's fortunate that he worked hard and made his money, so he's gotta give his gold to everybody else? You tell me what I can and cannot say.
Aren't you embarassed?
Of course, he was doing a bit. No one, at least this year, is trying to cancel St. Patrick's Day. I'd like to think it's because we Irish are the last group to maintain their sense of humor during these overly politically correct times. Us and rednecks. I'm just saying, I was in fact drunk yesterday.
But St. Patrick's Day hasn't been canceled YET. All it would take is one person to be offended by one thing and tweet about it, and the holiday would uncritically go away. Singing "Fields of Athenry" would become hate speech. Celebrities would suddenly decide St. Patrick's Day was full of too much "whiteness." Politicians would look to score points off activists and have the name changed to Little People Appreciation Day. President Biden would sign whatever executive order about it someone tells him to. That's the point Maniscalco is making. Sadly, no, no one is embarrassed about it.
To you, Sebastian, I accept your wishes of a happy St. Patrick's Day on behalf of my people. I'd also like to offer you an early happy St. Joseph's Day. The cakes are delicious.
TOP 7 Saint Patrick's Day Cultural Appropriations! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Cuomo Responds to Female Reporter on Sexual Harassment, 2017 ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Tweets Conservative Guide to the Culture Wars ... ›
- Bill Burr Trending on Twitter Over Grammys 'Feminist' Joke - Louder ... ›
- Rowan Atkinson Calls Cancel Culture a 'Medieval Mob,' Is ... ›
- OPINION: Gina Carano is the Cancel Culture Fighter We Need ... ›
- 'The Mandalorian's' Bill Burr Defends Gina Carano, Unloads on ... ›
- Actor Brilliantly Mocks Cancel Culture with 'Apology' for 'Offending Ants' ›
- SHOW NOTES: YouTube AGE-RESTRICTED Crowder?! War Against Big Tech Heats Up ›
- Actress Attacks 'The Office' Over Anti-Asian Stereotypes in Fourteen-Year-Old Episode - Louder With Crowder ›
- APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT?! Media Matters Cancel Culture EXPOSED! ›