'I'm rich, b***!': Dave Chappelle introduces Elon Musk LIVE on stage and the response was...something
Dave Chappelle invited Elon Musk to join him on stage in San Francisco. The reaction is exactly what you would expect it to be. That includes neither the comedian nor the chief twit giving a f*ck.
Let's go right to the videos. Or, in theory, let's go to the videos. Allegedly, according to people on Twitter, the videos are being removed. If that's the case when you are reading this, Daily Mail has a clip while I find something else for me to embed.
lmao elon musk getting booed off stage at the dave chappelle show in san francisco pic.twitter.com/5AlwUAbeNp
— 🧝🏻♂️ (@clownevomit) December 12, 2022
It sounds like some of the people you fired are in the audience... All of those people who are booing, I'm just pointing out the obvious, they have terrible seats. It's all coming from way up there.
Apparently all the videos of Elon Musk getting booed at Dave Chappelle's show got deleted from Twitter for some mysterious reason.
But I saved them all because I try to be helpful. They should be in the article again. https://t.co/G7I2jvAXZxpic.twitter.com/Di26i2VzFq
— Matt Novak (@paleofuture) December 12, 2022
Elon didn't know what to say. Chappelle told him not to say anything because it would only spoil the moment.
I can't wait to see what story you decimate next, motherf*cker.
Why did Dave Chappelle invite Elon Musk on stage? Well, it was San Francisco and Musk is fighting to clean the city up. Musk and Chappelle have a number of the same enemies right now. Both are free-speech absolutists. But above all, it's because he's Dave Chappelle and Dave Chappelle can do whatever Dave Chappelle things he wants.
As for the boos, Elon Musk had the perfect response: "I'm rich, b*tch!"
Elon Musk has just three words for people booing him at Dave Chappelle’s show… pic.twitter.com/7yLmvDmxrZ
— Louder with Crowder Dot Com (@LWCnewswire) December 12, 2022
It's Monday morning and two of the left's most hated shared a stage together. The deity or deity of content knew exactly what to get us for Christmas.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
Criminal MESSES with Police INSTANTLY REGRETS It! | Louder with Crowdyoutu.be
- 'Stupidest s*** I've witnessed in my 40 years of life': Kevin Hart unloads on cancel culture ›
- Sebastian Maniscalco Hysterically Mocks Cancel Culture Saying 'Happy St. Patrick's Day' ›
- 'He pretended to be a man for 30 years': Chris Rock finally unleashes on Will Smith (Update: It was Chappelle) ›
- Rosie O'Donnell Lashes Out at Dave Chappelle After He Was Attacked on Stage for Telling Jokes ›
- Alyssa Milano Demands Netflix Remove Dave Chappelle, Wants Comedian to Apologize for Hurting Feelings ›
- 'In this news cycle?': Dave Chappelle addresses the controversy over boycotting writers in new SNL promo ›
- ADL issues statement lashing out at Dave Chappelle's 'antisemitic' jokes from SNL ›
- SNL's 'comedy' writers are boycotting over Dave Chappelle hosting (let that one simmer in your brain) ›
- Watch: Dave Chappelle explains Trump's appeal slow enough for liberals to understand, and DEFENDS Kanye? ›
- Here we go again: Dave Chappelle announced as this week's SNL host and leftists are freaking out ›
- Elon Musk confirms "prosecute Fauci" was a preview - Louder With Crowder ›
- Vlogger takes us for a walk through San Francisco - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle's anti-woke comments won't win him friends - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle wins Grammy for "The Closer" - Louder With Crowder ›