Alyssa Milano Demands Netflix Remove Dave Chappelle, Wants Comedian to Apologize for Hurting Feelings
Out on bail and fresh out of jail, Alyssa Milano was walking down the street in Washington D.C.. She was in our nation's capital to whine about Joe Biden sucking at his job. Something about Biden not doing enough to pass the Corrupt Politicians Voting Act. A reporter saw Milano walking down the street and thought the actress might have some insight into the Dave Chappelle/Netflix brouhaha. You youngbloods may not know this, but Milano used to be an actress. These days she spends her time tweeting dumb things and thinking black people need her to speak for them.
It appears the star of Poison Ivy 2 and Embrace of the Vampire is no Chappelle fan.
"I think there's no room for any hate speech right now in America. I think Netflix should pull the special, and Dave should actually sit down and have a conversation with people from the community so that they can tell him why they were hurt by it."
She even said this on the day a Chappelle fan was brutally assaulted by Netflix employees. How rude.
Add Milano to the list of critics who never watched the special. The entire special WAS Chappelle's mea culpa to the 2SLGBTQQIA+. He even said that he, Dave Chappelle, would never joke about the 2SLGBTQQIA+ again. All he asked in return is if the T's of 2SLGBTQQIA+ would please stop "punching down."
SPOILER: They haven't.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Sir Anthony Hopkins on Politics: "Actors are Pretty Stupid" - Louder ... ›
- EAT CROW: Celebrities, Politicians Who Supported Jussie ... ›
- Celebrities Pledge to Boycott Georgia Over Pro-Life Bill - Louder ... ›
- Alyssa Milano Reveals She Had 2 Abortions in 1993. Even Though ... ›
- 'Defund the Police' Activist Alyssa Milano Calls the Cops - Louder ... ›
- Rose McGowan BLASTS Alyssa Milano's #MeToo Hypocrisy ... ›
- Alyssa Milano: Conservatives Are Weaponizing Cancel Culture ... ›
- Alyssa Milano's Anti-American TikTok is Horrible - Louder With ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Found Not Guilty, Alyssa Milano Confused - Louder With Crowder ›
- Alyssa Milano On Boys Being Told 'Take Care of Your Mom,' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle introduces Elon Musk LIVE on stage - Louder With Crowder ›