Celebrities Pledge to Boycott Georgia Over Pro-Life Bill
You're really screwed
Just a pro-life bill
Makes celebs start to whine...
Georgia's growing film industry may be at risk if these 50 actors have their way. The pro-abortion celebrities are threatening to boycott the state over a piece of legislation. Of course, Alyssa Milano is leading the mob of people repeating the talking points their publicists were sent by Planned Parenthood's PR firm. Milano was so much less annoying as Tony Danza's daughter. Or when she was being embraced by a vampire.
With “Hollywood” the industry so often stretching well beyond “Hollywood” the town – especially given that stretching increasingly reaches Georgia – about 50 actors including Amy Schumer, Amber Tamblyn, Alec Baldwin, Don Cheadle, Rosie O’Donnell, Patton Oswalt, Sarah Silverman, Essence Atkins, Uzo Aduba, Gabrielle Union, Christina Applegate, Ben Stiller, Sean Penn, David Cross, Mia Farrow, Colin Hanks and Bradley Whitford has signed a letter written by Alyssa Milano in opposition of the state’s so-called “heartbeat” anti-abortion bill.
I made a few edits to the preceding paragraph for the sake of accuracy. Also, whenever Alyssa Milano is trying to get political, this post where Rose McGowan calls out Milano for being a hypocrite is very helpful.
The Georgia bill would ban most abortions after six weeks from conception (or, as the nickname suggests, when a “heartbeat” can be detected). The Georgia House of Representatives has yet to vote on the bill; Gov. Kemp is expected to sign it if and when the House passes it.
Let's be honest. None of the names on the list are people we're shocked to see on the list. Nor are any single one of those celebrities on the list on another list beginning with the first letter of the alphabet. Regardless of whatever list they find themselves on, their letter to Georgia goes to the crux of our culture wars. Specifically the war about idiots from California thinking it's their job to lecture the rest of the country on the proper ways to live. If you disobey, you'll get bullied into submission if not forced to watch Charmed. Not sure which is worse. Most of these celebrities don't even know what they're talking about. They're just reading from a script. Just instead of CAA or William Morris, it's a script that came from SKDKnickerbocker.
This is Hollywood. Related: Chris Evans Hates Trump Supporters. And Doesn’t Care if You Know It.
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Alyssa Milano Expresses Jealousy Towards Joe Rogan - Louder With Crowder ›
- OH Sheriff Offers Plan to Help Celebrities Leave the Country - Louder With Crowder ›
- Georgia Senate Democrat:‘Repent’ for ‘Worship of Whiteness’ - Louder With Crowder ›
- Georgia Recount 'Finds' Over 2,500 New Votes - Louder With Crowder ›
- GA Gov Wants Answers Over Voter Fraud Allegation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Alyssa Milano Demands Netflix Remove Dave Chappelle Special= - Louder With Crowder ›
- The Inexperienced Armorer from 'Rust' Once Gave Gun to Kid - Louder With Crowder ›
- Alec Baldwin Breaks Silence on 'Rust' Shooting - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'Rust' Armorer's Lawyer Questions Where Live Round Came From - Louder With Crowder ›