George Takei Lashes Out at Chappelle's Netflix Special, Immediately Proven Wrong by the Netflix Special
George Takei became the latest person to lash out about Dave Chappelle's Netflix special, "The Closer." Takei also became the latest person to criticize the special who clearly did not WATCH the special. Maybe Zulu was upset after being embarrassed by William Shatner. He decided to come for some of Chappelle's smoke to try and save face. Spoiler: he failed.
Here's Takei's boilerplate complaint:
If Dave Chappelle had so blatantly attacked another minority group, such as Asians, Muslims, or Jews, would Netflix have so readily stood by his artistic freedom? It's hard not to feel like trans people are considered fair game in today's America. This is why we must speak out.
— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) October 15, 2021
"If Dave Chappelle had so blatantly attacked another minority group, such as Asians, Muslims, or Jews, would Netflix have so readily stood by his artistic freedom? It's hard not to feel like trans people are considered fair game in today's America. This is why we must speak out."
M'kay. Chappelle didn't blatantly attack anyone. He told jokes as comedians are known to do. Bitter, humorless leftists consider that "attacking." So, for sake of argument, let's go with that. Here is Chappelle "blatantly" "attacking" Asians. I wrote about this on the website because from a comedic writing standpoint it's flawless.
Dave Chappelle on Corona Virus(The Closer) Stand up Comedy youtu.be
And here is an animated version of Dave Chappelle "blatantly" "attacking" jews. Had Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, or social media influencer Rep. AOC made similar comments, liberals and the media (but I repeat myself) would be rushing to explain what they really meant. Dave Chappelle is clearly making a joke.
Dave Chappelle: The Closer - Space Jews pt1 youtu.be
In all these cases, not just the LGBTQ parts, Netflix stood with Chappelle's creative freedom. Now, there is an argument to be made Netlfix only stood by Chappelle because Chappelle makes them millions and millions of dollars. If it were someone other than Chappelle, Netflix would have caved to the woke leftist assclowns attacking them on Twitter weeks ago. To quote the most brutally honest thing Chappelle said, "I don't give a f*ck. Twitter's not a real place."
Chappelle "blatantly" "attacked" and/or told well-crafted jokes about everyone. There's only one group upset about it because one group is used to getting their way whenever they complain loud enough. The irony being, that is the entire premise behind Dave Chappelle's "The Closer."
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- NBC News Blasts Dave Chappelle for Defending JK Rowling ... ›
- DEVIL'S ADVOCATE: Dave Rubin vs. Skyler Turden Debate Cancel ... ›
- Dave Chappelle on Politics in America: 'F*** Politics' - Louder With ... ›
- Dave Chappelle Addresses Jussie Smollett Hoax in Stand-Up Set ... ›
- Rotten Tomatoes Allows User Vote on Dave Chappelle's 'Sticks and ... ›
- Dave Chappelle Tells 'Transphobic' Jokes. Leftists RAGE - Louder ... ›
- Dave Chappelle & Tucker Carlson CANCELLED? Screw the Woke ... ›
- FLASHBACK: The UN 'Puts Sanctions' on Dave Chappelle - Louder ... ›
- Joe Rogan Shares the TRUTH About Dave Chappelle Haters - Louder With Crowder ›
- Netflix Employees Attack Chappelle Fan, Destroy His Sign - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Dave Chappelle Addresses Netflix Controversy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Chappelle's High School Cancels Fundraiser - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jussie Smollett, Accomplices Filmed 'Dress Rehearsal of Hoax - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rashida Tlaib Calls for Taxpayers to Pay Her Student Loans - Louder With Crowder ›