Kyle Rittenhouse Found Not Guilty, Alyssa Milano Confused What Those Words Mean
After the verdict in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial rang out like the liberty bell, leftist heads immediately began exploding, and the world is quickly being flooded with viscera and leftist tears like a second, more annoying great flood. But Alyssa Milano's reaction wasn't to explode or freak out. She just doesn't get it.
Alyssa Milano \u201cdoesn\u2019t understand\u201d \nDoes someone wanna explain self defense to her?pic.twitter.com/6u1BjdR8wg— Libs of Tik Tok (@Libs of Tik Tok) 1637368264
"I don't understand."
Oh, you sweet summer child.
And yes, Lib of Tik Tok, I will take a moment to explain to Ms. Milano what "not guilty" means.
It means he did nothing wrong. It means Rittenhouse did what he had to do and nothing more. It means that everything little Ms. Milano probably believed about the case was only the lies she was fed by her leftist friends at CNN—the same network she's watching the verdict be announced on!
See, this is the problem—not just with those like Milano, who we know is a hopeless buffoon, but for a large portion of the American population—people a too quick to believe everything the mainstream media sources spoon-feed them.
If people had shut of CNN, NBC, MSNBC, and ABC and tuned in to any number of independent journalists, bloggers, and alternative media outlets, they would have had a better idea of the truth regarding the Rittenhouse case. Cancel the cable, get yourself a subscription to #MugClub and learn you something. And for those sad sacks like Milano, Steven does a great job explaining things, so she'll never have to not understand again.
Rittenhouse has been found not guilty, but the fight is just starting to heat up. Stay vigilant, stay informed, and be prepared to #FightLikeHell.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Let's All Learn From Kyle Rittenhouse's Example | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- We're 'Canceling' Kevin Hart Again? Obama's Involved - Louder ... ›
- Joe Rogan FINALLY Addressed Spotify Controversy - Louder With ... ›
- Jonathan Pie Mocks the Left's WOKE Utopia - Louder With Crowder ›
- EAT CROW: Celebrities, Politicians Who Supported Jussie ... ›
- Alyssa Milano Reveals She Had 2 Abortions in 1993. Even Though ... ›
- Alyssa Milano Demands Netflix Remove Dave Chappelle Special ... ›
- 'Defund the Police' Activist Alyssa Milano Calls the Cops - Louder ... ›
- Alyssa Milano: Conservatives Are Weaponizing Cancel Culture ... ›
- Video Hits Alyssa Milano Over Shameless Race Pandering - Louder ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Accuses Joe Biden of 'Actual Malice' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Universities Coddle Students Over Rittenhouse Verdict - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kylee Rittenhouse: 'Media Accountability is Coming' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Author Claims Kyle Rittenhouse Killed Two 'Black Men' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Author Who Published Lie About Kyle Rittenhouse Lashes Out - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man Who Bought AR-15 for Kyle Rittenhouse Accepts Plea Deal - Louder With Crowder ›
- ‘Kyle’s Law’ to Protect People From ‘Malicious Prosecutions’ - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Controversy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Announces Plans to Hold Dishonest Media Accountable, Drops Names Who May Want to Lawyer Up - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Says He’s Taking the Fight to the Media - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Makes Fun of HIMSELF in Gas Price Tweet - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Shares the Top Ten Things He's Learned - Louder With Crowder ›
- Alyssa Milano On Boys Being Told 'Take Care of Your Mom,' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Spotify Reportedly Choose Not to Renew Obama Contract - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kevin Hart Celebrates Chapelle's Attacker Getting Stomped - Louder With Crowder ›