Kyle Rittenhouse Announces Plans to Hold Dishonest Media Accountable, Drops Names Who May Want to Lawyer Up
Kyle Rittenhouse gained notoriety when liberals and the media (but I repeat myself) needed a narrative in 2020 to help with Joe Biden's election. There was a social justice riot. Kyle was there. He was put into a position where he needed to end two lives to save himself. But because of Kyle's complexion and the fact he exercised his second amendment rights, Kyle was put on trial for multiple homicides. Even as the FACTS of what happened came out in the trial, the media couldn't stop lying.
Rittenhouse has teased holding the media accountable, and on Monday he announced how. He's forming a new organization called The Media Accountability Project to help cover legal costs for others who find themselves being slandered and defamed by politicians, the content creators of cable news, and anyone else in the media-entertainment industrial complex. Kyle also announced a few names who may want to lawyer up.
Kyle Rittenhouse reveals who he plans to sue youtu.be
"Right now, we’re looking at quite a few politicians..."
There's one politician that comes to mind.
"...Whoopi Goldberg is on the list. She called me a murderer after I was acquitted by a jury of my peers. She went on to still say that, and there's others, don't forget about Cenk from The Young Turks, they called me a murder before a verdict and continues to call me a murderer."
There is a high bar to reach when it comes to slander and defamation. We saw that in Sarah Palin v. New York Times case last week. But as we saw with Kyle Rittenhouse and Covington High student Nicholas Sandmann, the media has no qualms about destroying the lives of innocent people if it helps their political agenda. If the person doesn't have the resources to speak out it makes the media's job easier. Kyle's organization would give those people those resources and a voice.
It may not lead to a conviction. It could help shine a light on the little credibility the media hasn't shredded themselves.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Trevor Noah Lackey MOCKS Freedom In Canada! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Author Claims Kyle Rittenhouse Killed Two 'Black Men' - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Kyle Rittenhouse has Two Words for Lebron James - Louder ... ›
- Man Who Bought AR-15 for Kyle Rittenhouse Accepts Plea Deal ... ›
- Author Who Published Lie About Kyle Rittenhouse Lashes Out ... ›
- Watch: Kyle Rittenhouse Breaks Down as He Begins to Testify ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Found Not Guilty, Alyssa Milano Confused ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Breaks Silence, Shares Thoughts on Verdict ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse IN STUDIO! Sit-down & Cigars With Crowder ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Hints at Suing Media for Defamation - Louder With ... ›
- Whoopi Says GOP Just Doesn’t Trust Black Women - Louder With Crowder ›