Author Who Published Lie About Kyle Rittenhouse in a Book Lashes Out at Her Critics
A reporter discovered that a book about Egypt contained a ginormous lie about Kyle Rittenhouse. In "The Good Kings" by National Geographic author Kara Cooney, Cooney said: "... consider Kyle Rittenhouse, who used his semiautomatic weapon to kill two Black men in Kenosha, Wisconsin, while waging a glorious war on behalf of his inherited White power." That is, of course, complete bullplop. Kyle shot white people in self-defense, one of whom was a pedophile liberals affectionately call "Jo-Jo."
It was an egregious, defamatory lie. But there have been many egregious and defamatory lies told about Kyle Rittenhouse. That's for Kyle and his lawyers to sort through. Most of us just mocked the layers of stupidity necessary for such a mistake to be published. Author Kara Cooney is quite cross with those of us having fun at her expense.
So yeah, tiny detail of the book with a big mistake about a massive American issue. And that’s on me. But the white supremacy is still a problem. And the misogyny is still a problem.
— Kara Cooney (@KaraCooney) January 5, 2022
"That was my mistake, and I apologize."
Ok, I just we're done here... oh, wait. There's more.
"The response has been a hateful stew of ridicule and denial that America has a race problem at all."
The ridicule was deserved, but I wouldn't call it hateful. Hate requires me to have a strong opinion of you or even remember your name. You're Content McContentyface. And as for America's "race" problem, you lying about something doesn't help your case that there is one. Or maybe it wasn't a lie, and you honestly thought that. McContentyface must get her news from CNN
"If one mistake in a little known book about ancient Egypt elicits this much howling, it is to avoid discussing our larger problem, to avoid seeing our deep-seeded obsession with patriarchal power."
M'kay. Kyle is seventeen, and the reporter who broke the story was a woman-American. I don't know how the patriarchy comes into play here other than it was on your woke buzzword of the toilet paper.
So yeah, tiny detail of the book with a big mistake about a massive American issue."
That just begs the question, and I'd still like to know how it happened. McContentyface can't be the only chucklehead who believed that about Kyle.
"But the white supremacy is still a problem. And the misogyny is still a problem."
Whatever you say, crazy lady. Just take the L.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
- Maria Shriver Offers DUMBEST Reaction to Kyle Rittenhouse ... ›
- Protest Against Kyle Rittenhouse at ASU is a Clown Show - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Kyle Rittenhouse has Two Words for Lebron James - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Kyle Rittenhouse Breaks Down as He Begins to Testify ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Hints at Suing Media for Defamation - Louder With ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Found Not Guilty, Alyssa Milano Confused ... ›
- Author Claims Kyle Rittenhouse Killed Two 'Black Men' - Louder ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse IN STUDIO! Sit-down & Cigars With Crowder ... ›
- Teacher Goes on Vulgar Rant Against Kyle Rittenhouse - Louder ... ›
- ‘Kyle’s Law’ to Protect People From ‘Malicious Prosecutions’ - Louder With Crowder ›