Watch: Kyle Rittenhouse Announces Specific Plans to Sue 'The View,' MSM
Unexpectedly, Kyle Rittenhouse dropped in today. It’s always nice to talk to the Kenosha Kid, the fastest gun in Wisconsin, and today he let us in on his plans to hold the mainstream media accountable.
“I don’t want to see anybody have to go through what I went through.”
Kyle Rittenhouse Announces Plan to Sue 'The View,' MSM! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
Rittenhouse announced the creation of his new organization The Media Accountability Project, which will seek to ensure the media and every high-profile individual who decides to slander private individuals is forced to answer for their actions. While talking to Crowder, Rittenhouse name-dropped a few people who are at the top of his list at the moment including Cenk Uygur of the Young Turks and the prolific antisemite Whoopi Goldberg.
Rittenhouse wasn’t the first person to fall victim to the leftist media’s propensity to twist reality and lie to push their narrative. Notably, Nick Sandmann managed to successfully sue the media after they slandered him as a white supremacist. Sandmann has been a vocal supporter of Rittenhouse’s fight against the media, as well.
The media is truly awful, and it gives us here at Louder with Crowder Dot Com warm and fuzzy feelings to know Rittenhouse will be spearheading the fight against them. Will he manage to slap some sense into them? I’m skeptical. Although, it would go a long way to improving this country if the media would stop lying and start reporting the news. I think we could all use far less leftist propaganda and anticonservative hatchet jobs and more information.
If he doesn’t manage to change the media for the better, maybe he can at least tear a few bags of money out of their grubby little hands.
Between the two, perhaps Rittenhouse and Sandmann can start their own news network. I’d tune in.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Joe Rogan UNLOADS on Media Coverage of Rittenhouse Trial ... ›
- Rittenhouse Trial: The Biggest SELF-OWNS by the Prosecution So Far ›
- Maria Shriver Offers DUMBEST Reaction to Kyle Rittenhouse ... ›
- Truce Over Pizza Devolves Outside Rittenhouse Court - Louder With ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Found Not Guilty, Alyssa Milano Confused ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Hints at Suing Media for Defamation - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: Kyle Rittenhouse has Two Words for Lebron James - Louder ... ›
- Author Who Published Lie About Kyle Rittenhouse Lashes Out ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Accuses Joe Biden of 'Actual Malice' - Louder With ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse IN STUDIO! Sit-down & Cigars With Crowder ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Shares the Top Ten Things He's Learned - Louder With Crowder ›
- Whoopi Goldberg Freaks Out Over 'Hollywood Elitists' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Whoopi Says GOP Just Doesn’t Trust Black Women - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kenosha Elects First Republican County Executive in Decades - Louder With Crowder ›
- The View's Sunny Hostin Demands More Mask Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Returns, Feels Inspired By Johnny Depp - Louder With Crowder ›