Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 28, 2022
Kyle Rittenhouse Shares Top Ten Things He's Learned Through His Ordeal With Impressive Maturity
Kyle Rittenhouse has taken a break from suing the media and triggering the libs to share the valuable life advice he's learned over the years. That is something I'm sure will also trigger the libs. Kyle having access to society is enough to ruin a typical progressive's day. It's a key reason why we're happy he's a free man. That, and no one should have to be brought up on charges over clear self-defense.
From the home office in Kenosha, Wisconsin, here are the top ten nuggets of wisdom Kyle wishes to impart to today's youth.
So many people ask me if I have advice for others. Honestly, I have learned so much in the last 18 months, but if I had to pick the top 10 things I have learned, this is it:
— Kyle Rittenhouse (@ThisIsKyleR) March 28, 2022
1. You are much stronger than you could possibly imagine.
2. Choose to surround yourself with the ones who will encourage you to succeed.
3. Always have an open mind open. Ask questions and seek out information that opposes your understanding of the world around you.
4. Be a leader, not a follower.
5. Stay true to who you are and understand that no matter how bad things may seem, you will get through it.
6. Own your mistakes. Learn from them and don’t repeat them.
7. Listen to the old farts. They tend to know what they’re talking about.
8. Treat everyone with the same respect you would want from them.
9. Don’t be afraid to fail. If you want something bad enough, don't stop trying.
10. Strengthen your faith. You are never walking alone.
No, you are not the only one who thinks it's weird to be turning to a teenager for tips on living life. I think it's a little weird, and I wrote this. Much of what Kyle says is common sense to oldheads like me. Many of these are also things I wish I would have realized when I was Kyle's age. If he can share this with kids who are more of a kid than he is, God bless him for it.
Number seven was a big one for me. I'd give anything to have the opportunity to go back to have more conversations with my parents where I did more listening than talking. I'm blessed to still have the opportunity with one of them but still have a little regret. I just may have worded it differently than Kyle did. 😁
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Kyle Rittenhouse's Rifle Gets Shredded: A Tribute | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Nicholas Sandmann Offers Support to Kyle Rittenhouse - Louder ... ›
- Teacher Goes on Vulgar Rant Against Kyle Rittenhouse - Louder ... ›
- Man Who Bought AR-15 for Kyle Rittenhouse Accepts Plea Deal ... ›
- Watch: Kyle Rittenhouse has Two Words for Lebron James - Louder ... ›
- Author Who Published Lie About Kyle Rittenhouse Lashes Out ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Says He's Taking the Fight to the Media - Louder ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse IN STUDIO! Sit-down & Cigars With Crowder ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Found Not Guilty, Alyssa Milano Confused ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Hints at Suing Media for Defamation - Louder With ... ›
- Kenosha Elects First Republican County Executive in Decades - Louder With Crowder ›