Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 17, 2021
Enter Nicholas Sandmann: Offers Support to Kyle Rittenhouse, Encourages Him to Sue the Pants Off of the Media
Nick Sandmann knows a thing or two about being a teenager the media lies about and tries to destroy. Just like what they've been doing to Kyle Rittenhouse. If you are unfamiliar with Sandmann's story, he was a seventeen-year-old in Washington DC taking part in the March for Life. A counter-protester antagonized him. Sandmann smiled. Someone took an out-of-context picture. CNN, blue-checkmark Twitter, and the rest of the news-entertainment industrial complex smeared the seventeen-year-old as a racist. Because Sandmann was wearing a MAGA hat and the counterprotester was from one of the left's preferred marginalized groups.
Sandmann has been there before. He penned an open letter to Kyle Rittenhouse to say he understands and he's here for him.
"From my own experience, the death threats, feeling of no future ahead, and that millions of people hate you, is enough to alter you in many concrete ways and permanently. Make no mistake: even the strongest of people cannot resist the mental impact when the media war machine targets you... This is the problem with liberal media outlets in the United States."
Sandmann acknowledged that winning a defamation lawsuit is hard. One of Rittenhouse's obvious targets is currently the president of the United States. But adds that if Kyle is "prepared to take on another burden in his early life, with the acceptance that it might result in nothing, I answer, give it a shot and hold the media accountable."
The Rittenhouse jury is set to continue deliberation on Wednesday morning. My concern is the longer it takes them to come to a decision, the more of a chance they'll base that decision on the lies of the media war machine. And NOT on the overwhelming evidence that Rittenhouse acted in self-defense. I pray I'm wrong. I'm also looking forward to donating to Kyle's effort to sue the pants off of CNN, MSNBC, et al.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Kyle Rittenhouse vs The ENTIRE SYSTEM: What Would You Do? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T: Chris Cuomo - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Put on Blast by ...'To Catch a Predator's' Chris Hansen ... ›
- CNN Lies About Kyle Rittenhouse 4 TIMES in 14 Seconds. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Kyle Rittenhouse Provocation Charge Debunked - Louder With Crowder ›
- Top Five Angry Reactions to Rittenhouse Verdict RELOADED - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kylee Rittenhouse: 'Media Accountability is Coming' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Makes Fun of HIMSELF in Gas Price Tweet - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Shares the Top Ten Things He's Learned - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Returns, Feels Inspired By Johnny Depp - Louder With Crowder ›