Nick Sandmann at RNC Delivers Scathing Rebuke of Media, Cancel Culture
It was the smirk seen round the world. High schooler Nicholas Sandmann was in the wrong place and the wrong time: 2019. Since doing nothing but smiling at rabble-rouser Nathan Phillips, Sandmann's life has been turned upside down thanks to the media and cancel culture. Though he's won a number of legal victories against the same media who maligned him, his life will never be the same. He spoke about all of this, and why it's important to vote for Trump, at the RNC Tuesday night.
Covington Catholic student Nicholas Sandmann's speech at the RNC | FULL youtu.be
I do hope Nick Sandmann is swimming in millions of media dollars. He deserves every penny he got in his various settlements. But whatever life Nick Sandmann had planned, those plans are forever altered.
Though there may not be a huge difference between elected officials and their voting records, there is a chasm between right and left which is becoming more glaring each passing day. The right believes you're free to live your life and hold whatever beliefs which flit about your head. We may disagree, but you have the right to disagree. The left's dogma is the opposite. For the left, you must adhere to their creeds, exactly, or you shall be canceled. Not only must you march to the beat of their drum in 2020, you must have also fallen in their line years ago. No nuance is tolerated. No free thought is allowed.
Those are the lines being drawn between the two sides seeking leadership in this country. We've seen the full power of the left and its media as it attacked Nick Sandmann. Is that the kind of America we want forever?
Crowder Confronts Rioter LIVE in Kenosha! | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Enter Sandmann's Lawyers: The Covington Family Makes a Huge ... ›
- Top Ten WORST Reactions to the Covington Catholic Teen March ... ›
- Now Nick Sandmann is Suing the Crap out of CNN to the Tune of ... ›
- Lawyer for Nick Sandmann Considering a Lawsuit Against Bill Maher ›
- NICE! MAGA Teen Nick Sandmann is Suing Washington Post for ... ›
- Nick Sandmann Isn't Done Suing the Pants off Media. Intends to Sue ... ›
- Rowan Atkinson Calls Cancel Culture a 'Medieval Mob,' Is Immediately Proven Right by Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Rogan Lashes Out at CNN's Saying He Took 'Horse Dewormer' - Louder With Crowder ›