'The Media is a Problem': ESPN Star Unloads on Media Fearmongering Against the Unvaxxed
Leftists and the media (but I repeat myself) look to destroy anyone who goes against their narrative. Just ask Nicki Minaj's friend's cousin. This past week, the media have had their fangs out against the NBA. Not the entire league. Just the players who don't want to get vaccinated. Also, the players who got vaccinated but aren't attacking their teammates who haven't. The left's message to the NBA is simple. The NBA is supposed to be progressive. If NBA stars aren't going to use their massive platform to push a narrative that is causing other progressives to be the most misinformed about COVID, those stars should shut up and dribble when it comes to other things.
Unamused by this is ESPN's Jay Williams.
“The Unvaccinated versus the Vaccinated". A very successful CEO once told me, “Jay, when you read articles, newspapers or scroll through IG, what's the one thing that makes you stop? HEADLINES… polarizing takes on certain subject matter that will incite emotion". It's a problem. pic.twitter.com/XNdsKSdH2s
— Jay Williams (@RealJayWilliams) September 30, 2021
"The media is a problem. The fear-mongering needs to stop! Every damn narrative I read over the past couple days: 'The unvaxxed vs the vaxxed.' 'The minorities voice that shouldn't be heard.' 'The progressive NBA is not setting the right example!'"
Williams also points out over 90% of the NBA have gotten their Fauci Ouchies. Not quite the 97% Joe Biden says America needs so we can get back to normal. But to be fair, Joe Biden is an idiot. While 90% is a lot, the fear-mongering press remained focused on the few players who are speaking out.
What I find funny is how some in the media are angrier at vaccinated players, if those players believe someone's personal medical choices are just that. On Friday night, Don Lemon lashed out at Draymond Green for not othering his teammate. Whoopi Goldberg is pissed off at LeBron James for refusing to tell people what to do with their bodies. Both players in those cases got their shots. They just don't have much of an opinion on if you get yours or not.
That should be the rational opinion of most Americans. That also explains why so many lefties hate it.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Joe Rogan was RIGHT! Crowder Defends The COVID LOCKDOWN Analogy | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- JP Sears: It's Brave to Blindly Follow the Media - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jim Cramer UNLOADS on Incoherent CDC, Biased Liberal Media ... ›
- Nick Sandmann at RNC Delivers Scathing Rebuke of Media, Cancel ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Draws Red Line Over AP Hit Piece - Louder With ... ›
- TikToker Uses 'Parks and Rec' to Destroy the Media - Louder With ... ›
- Media Sings Praises of Convicted Felon Michael Avenatti - Louder ... ›
- Why the Key to Instant Happiness is Turning OFF Social Media ... ›
- Jemele Hill: Trump Caring About National Anthem is 'Racial ... ›
- ESPN Host Goes On White-Privilege Rant Against Tim Tebow ... ›