'Aren't You Embarrassed?': Sebastian Maniscalco Destroys Cancel Culture in Under Ninety Seconds
There are so few truly courageous comedians in this world. Dave Chappelle has some game. Bill Burr occasionally chirps up. Kevin Hart may take a risk or two. But Sebastian Maniscalco really put it all on the line on. All the specials on Netflix and Comedy Central and the millions and millions of dollars, Maniscalco risked it all. He risked it all by making a statement that so few have the testicoli to make.
The comedian took to Instagram to say the following: "Happy St. Patrick's Day." The video is from 2021, but it's still hilarious.
"Is that okay? Or is Patrick, did he do something? Did we dig up something on him? What he do? Are we okay with the color green? Is that all right? Does someone get hopped up if someone takes out a green crayon? Four-leaf clover: are we all right with that? Leprechauns: how about that? The leprechauns gotta go, right? [...] Pot of gold? He shouldn't have a pot of gold because what? He's fortunate that he worked hard and made his money, so he's gotta give his gold to everybody else? You tell me what I can and cannot say. Aren't you embarrassed?"
Of course, he was doing a bit. No one, at least this year, is trying to cancel St. Patrick's Day. I'd like to think it's because we Irish are the last group to maintain their sense of humor during these overly politically correct times. Us, the I-talians, and rednecks. I'm just saying, I am, in fact, drunk as I write this.
But St. Patrick's Day hasn't been canceled, YET. All it would take is one person to be offended by one thing and tweet about it, and the holiday would uncritically go away. Singing "Fields of Athenry" would become hate speech. Celebrities would suddenly decide St. Patrick's Day was full of too much "whiteness." Politicians would look to score points off activists and have the name changed to Little People Appreciation Day. President Biden would sign whatever executive order about it after someone tells him to. That's the point Maniscalco is making. Sadly, no. No one is embarrassed about it.
To you, Sebastian, I accept your wishes of a happy St. Patrick's Day on behalf of my people. I'd also like to offer you an early happy St. Joseph's Day. The cakes are delicious.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
TOP 7 Saint Patrick's Day Cultural Appropriations! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- State Farm Refuses to Cancel Aaron Rodgers - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dave Portnoy Drops Nuke on Group Trying to Cancel Joe Rogan ... ›
- We're 'Canceling' Kevin Hart Again? Obama's Involved - Louder ... ›
- Charles Barkley's Cancel Culture Rant Makes Important Point ... ›
- Nick Sandmann at RNC Delivers Scathing Rebuke of Media, Cancel ... ›
- Cancel Culture's Coming After NY Jets QB Zach Wilson - Louder ... ›
- Kevin Hart Celebrates Chapelle's Attacker Getting Stomped - Louder With Crowder ›
- Charles Barkley Offers Solution to Rude Hecklers - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman attempts to dance through field sobriety test - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Kevin Hart destroys the wussification of the NFL - Louder With Crowder ›