We're Apparently 'Canceling' Kevin Hart Again, Only This Time Obama's Involved
This is unbelievable and Exhibit Q on why you don't negotiate with terrorists. The terrorists being the people who allegedly have their panties in a bunch over Kevin Hart again. Remember the Kevin Hart/Oscars drama? To recap, Kevin Hart was supposed to host the Oscars. Old tweets resurfaced of past jokes. Kevin Hart didn't host the Oscars. No one has hosted the Oscars since then. The comedian has since dropped the mic about the whole brouhaha and offered a clinic on how to handle these things.
Hart has a new movie coming out. This is where the Obamas come in. Their film production company Higher Ground picked up the movie Fatherhood. It stars Kevin Hart as "a man who loses his wife soon after childbirth and who must now raise his newborn child on his own." It is set to come out on June 18. But, at least according to The Hollywood Reporter, not everyone is thrilled about this.
Higher Ground productions teamed with Kevin Hart to release 'Fatherhood' despite the comedian having drawn criticism for old homophobic jokes...the Obamas getting into business with Hart has privately drawn the ire of some industryites, as old tweets and jokes from the actor that were branded homophobic when they surfaced in 2018 prompted him to step down from Oscar hosting duties. (Hart has apologized multiple times.)
It's not clear if this will be a thing again, but it feels like it will be a thing again. Other media outlets are picking up on it. It sounds like The Hollywood Reporter wants it to be a thing again. Now that they made it a point to include the words "homophobic jokes" in the lede, the usual suspects will most likely start chirping about it. Thankfully, one of the few things I like about Obama is that he doesn't suffer these cancel culture fools lightly. I hope that hasn't changed.
I do find it morbidly hysterical though. One of the biggest criticisms about Hollywood, other than the alleged pedophilia, is that it's lazy. Everything is either a sequel or a reboot. One that is usually a parody of the original source material. Kevin Hart might be involved in the first-ever Cancellation Reboot.
TOP 14 Andrew Cuomo PICKUP LINES! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- Mike Rowe Opposes Student Loan Forgiveness - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden's School Opening Guideline Leaves More Questions ... ›
- Refugees Keep Raping Women at Swedish Concerts. Their Solution ... ›
- Pepe Le Pew Canceled from Upcoming 'Space Jam 2' - Louder With ... ›
- 'The Mandalorian's' Bill Burr Defends Gina Carano, Unloads on ... ›
- Gina Carano Strikes Back, Announcing New Movie Project - Louder ... ›
- Mike Rowe on the Meaning of Memorial Day - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mike Rowe Gives a Commencement Address for the Class of 2020 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Charles Barkley's Cancel Culture Rant Makes Important Point - Louder With Crowder ›
- BIDEN-PUTIN SHOWDOWN: How Will Biden Compare to Trump?! ›
- Alyssa Milano: Conservatives Are Weaponizing Cancel Culture - Louder With Crowder ›
- Charles Barkley Debuts New Term for Women - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mother Told Baby Will be COIVD Tested Even if She Disagrees - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mike Rowe Wrecks Joe Biden Over Speech - Louder With Crowder ›