Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 07, 2022
Millionaire George Takei Tells Americans to ‘Endure Higher Prices’, Calls It ‘Patriotic’
It’s pretty annoying when the media tells everyone inflation and higher prices are somehow a net good. It’s another for some rich Hollywood douche to say Americans can suck it up and endure the higher prices. And it’s even more galling when he calls it “patriotic”.
Well, George Takei did just that.
Americans: We can endure higher prices for food and gas if it means putting the screws to Putin. Consider it a patriotic donation in the fight for freedom over tyranny.— George Takei (@George Takei) 1646435154
Yes, the man who is worth approximately $15M, who has no reason to care if he pays a few dollars more at the pump or in the check-out line, just told working and middle-class Americans, who have already been reeling due to tyrannical COVID measures and skyrocketing inflation, that it is their patriotic duty to “donate” to the cause.
For almost any Hollywood elite to use the word “patriotic” is already enough to make one vomit. As de facto cardinals in the woke church, patriotism has always been and will always be the last thing on their minds after fighting systemic racism, patriarchy, and heteronormativity; all of which they usually blame on America. Takei probably hasn't done his own grocery shopping in decades. He doesn't even understand how much things cost.
What’s more, the disconnection from the current economic realities and flippant nature of the comment is enough to make even the most mild-mannered American’s blood boil. Takei probably hasn't done his own grocery shopping in decades. He doesn't even understand how much things cost.
Perhaps Takei could make some patriotic donations to the less fortunate who are already having a difficult time. He obviously has the money to afford it. Maybe just a few million dollars out of his wallet, and he can convince his fellow wealthy elites to cough up a few million each. It’s just a patriotic donation “in the fight for freedom over tyranny,” after all.
I mean, holy sh*t… Is there any limit to just how ridiculous these people can be? And it isn’t as if Takei’s attitude is rare. If one will remember, Nancy Pelosi was equally flippant as she showed off her collection of expensive ice cream in the middle of the pandemic, as people’s businesses were permanently closing, and jobs were being lost.
Leftist elites don’t understand economic realities, which is probably why they all seem to believe socialism is such a great thing. And so long as these people control our government and culture, this country is doomed.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- Gauntlet Thrown: Mark Wahlberg Says Celebrities Should Shut Up ... ›
- We're 'Canceling' Kevin Hart Again? Obama's Involved - Louder ... ›
- 'Defund the Police' Activist Alyssa Milano Calls the Cops - Louder ... ›
- Nicolas Cage Blasts Alec Baldwin Over 'Rust' Shooting - Louder ... ›
- Ricky Gervais Wrecks 2022 Golden Globes Before They Happen ... ›
- Why Does Hollywood Hate 'To Save a Life'? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dear Hollywood: Enough with the Gratuitous Sex Scenes - Louder ... ›
- Crowder Takes on Woke Hollywood VS the American Audience ... ›
- Hollywood - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dear Hollywood: Stop Gaying All the Things, Especially Straight ... ›
- WH Expects Americans to Blame Putin for Inflation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mark Wahlberg Encourages Fans to Pray With Him - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kevin Hart Celebrates Chapelle's Attacker Getting Stomped - Louder With Crowder ›
- House Prioritizes Ukraine, Passes $40B Spending Bill - Louder With Crowder ›