Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 23, 2022
'Stay Prayed Up': Mark Wahlberg Breaks From Hollywood, Encourages Fans to Pray With Him
It's a trip for 80s kids to see what Mark Wahlberg has become. We grew up with Marky Mark, what's-his-face from New Kids on the Block's kid brother. He's become an incredible actor, whether he is getting high with a talking bear or playing heavy, dramatic roles. He doesn't play the usual douchey-liberal Hollywood games. And he's also not afraid to talk about his faith, a no-no in Hollywood when it's one of the faiths centered around Jesus. Wahlberg attends mass twice a day and not only encourages his fans to pray, but he also encourages them to pray WITH him.
"I’ve been getting a lot of messages from people who have been praying every day and finding peace, and especially sending wonderful messages about doing the rosary with me."
Wahlberg then invited fans to continue praying the rosary with him at home while using an app. The Rosary, for you non-Catholics, is a series of prayers. A string of beads usually accompanies the prayers, each bead marking the recitation of a certain prayer.
It's rare for an A-list actor not named Chris Pratt to speak openly about prayer and faith. "Openly" is the keyword. On an episode of the Joe Rogan podcast, Matthew McConaughey spoke to the fear and hypocrisy in Hollywood: "I have had moments where I was on stage receiving an award in front of my peers in Hollywood, and there were people in the crowd that I have prayed with before dinners many times, and when I thanked God, I saw some of those people go to clap, but then notice that, 'bad thing on my resume' and then sit back on their hands."
Mark Wahlberg isn't one of them. While other celebrities are encouraging their fans to invest in crypto or buy luxury cars, Wahlberg is encouraging his fans to do something that matters. God bless him for it.
And "Good Vibrations" still slaps. Don't act like you don't know.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Inside the MADNESS of a Social Justice "CHURCH"! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- George Takei Tells Americans to 'Endure Higher Prices' - Louder ... ›
- Prince's Prophetic Warning About the Internet Is Going Viral - Louder ... ›
- Hollywood Erupts With Backlash at the Leaked SCOTUS Decision - Louder With Crowder ›
- Classy Pro-Abortion Protesters Swarm Catholic Church - Louder With Crowder ›
- George Takei Has 'Crazy Thought' to Get Rid of AR-15s, - Louder With Crowder ›
- Crowder: Don't Believe Matthew McConaughey on Gun Control - Louder With Crowder ›
- Justin Bieber Finds Strength in His Faith After Diagnosis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman arrested for praying outside of abortion clinic - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman arrested for praying outside abortion clinic - Louder With Crowder ›
- Security accosts man to remove "Jesus Saves" shirt - Louder With Crowder ›
- Another Brit gets FINED for silent prayer - Louder With Crowder ›
- Anthony Mackie dumps all over Hollywood. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mark Wahlberg wants to "get his job back" at a grocery store - Louder With Crowder ›
- Matthew McConaughey Exposes Anti-Christian Bias in Hollywood - Louder With Crowder ›