Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
June 08, 2022
Crowder: Don't Believe Matthew McConaughey on Gun Control
On Tuesday, Matthew McConaughey visited the White House and joined the new, inept press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre to deliver a message to the American people, but where he probably thinks he knows what he's talking about--and people will no doubt believe he knows what he's talking about--his various talking points and often vapid platitudes and appeals demonstrated only that he knows very little about the laws already in place regarding firearms, the policies he's suggesting, and even what the purpose of the second amendment is.
McConaughey called for background checks. But background checks already exist. There is no such thing as a "gun show loophole," regardless of what leftist politicians like to say. And if he's calling for the oft-suggested "universal background checks," which adds the need for private individuals to perform background checks each time they transfer a firearm, this would require the creation of a federal gun registry. Without a registry, there would be no way to enforce the checks.
A federal gun registry would be the beginning of a gun confiscation plan. We know this because it's happened elsewhere under similar pretenses.
Matthew McConaughey: BASED or CONFUSED About Gun Control? | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
He also called for the age to buy a rifle to be raised, but this argument quickly falls apart as soon as we start applying the logic to other areas of decision-making. Why should the age to purchase a rifle be 21 if you can still be drafted at 18? If a child can supposedly determine their gender at 9?
The arguments continue in this fashion, but they don't seem to be based in a true understanding of the issue. It's a series of emotional appeals, and while one can understand being emotional and wanting something to be done, decisions about policy should be determined by facts and produce policies that will actually work. What McConaughey proposes is none of that.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Your Site Articles
- CNN's Brian Stelter Defends Disney, Groomers From Fox News ... ›
- Pro Wrestler 'Tyrus' DESTROYS Idea of 'Fat Shaming' - Louder With ... ›
- Show Notes: Mitt Romney is a Piece of Sh*t - Louder With Crowder ›
- Eric Swalwell is Running for President to Push Gun Control - Louder ... ›
- David Hogg Revokes Your 'Man Card' If You Buy a Gun - Louder ... ›
- Mark Wahlberg Encourages Fans to Pray With Him - Louder With ... ›
- Matthew McConaughey, Russell Brand Blast the Far Left - Louder ... ›
- Matthew McConaughey Exposes Anti-Christian Bias in Hollywood ... ›
- Jean-Pierre Gets Snippy at Reporter Over Transparency - Louder With Crowder ›
- Karine Jean Pierre battles Doocy over immigration - Louder With Crowder ›
- Karine Jean-Pierre attempts joke about Joe Biden's health - Louder With Crowder ›
- Karine Jean-Pierre attempts to answer if border is secure - Louder With Crowder ›
- Matthew McConaughey says he may run for president. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rep. Eric Swalwell releases fear-mongering abortion ad - Louder With Crowder ›