Show Notes: Mitt Romney Is a Piece of Sh*t
Mitt Romney sold-out Republicans again by voting for Ketanji Brown Jackson. We go through his complete history of being a POS. Also, between HuffPo, New York City, and Oreos, everyone is going gay!
WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T: Mitt Romney | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
WHY MITT ROMNEY IS A PIECE OF SH*T
- His flip-flopping on abortion is one reason.
- In 1994, he said it should be “safe and legal,” calling Roe v. Wade a law that should be “sustained and support[ed].” SOURCE: YouTube
- In 2002, he stated he would “preserve and protect a woman’s right to choose.” SOURCE: YouTube
- Allegedly, Romney changed his position in 2004, after a meeting with a medical researcher working with embryonic stem cells. SOURCE: NPR
- In a 2005 op-ed in the Boston Globe, explaining his veto of an emergency contraception bill. SOURCE: Archive.Boston
- According to his biographer, “He personally ha[s] been pro-life throughout all of this. He simply modified his position in 1994 and 2002 [...] [to] allow other people to make decisions for themselves.” SOURCE: NPR
- In the run-up to the 2012 election, Romney showed how out of touch he is with average Americans with his infamous ‘two Cadillacs’ flub. SOURCE: C-SPAN
- In both impeachment proceedings against former-President Donald Trump, Romney voted for impeachment. SOURCES: YouTube, Senate.gov, Senate.gov
- On March 15, 2022, he voted in favor of keeping the federal mask mandate on children. SOURCES: YouTube, Federalist
- On April 4, 2022, Romney stated he would be voting to confirm Biden’s radical SCOTUS nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson. SOURCE: Twitter
RAISING CHILDREN TO BE GAY
- Over the weekend, HuffPo published an article written by Allegra Hirschman titled: “I’m Trying To Raise My Kids As Homosexuals (And I Never Even Have To Say ‘Gay’) SOURCE: HuffPo
- If you hadn’t guessed this is satire, specifically aimed at “paranoid” proponents of Florida’s "Parental Rights in Education" bill.
- According to Hirschman’s view, the right is using teacher influence as a boogeyman. “I wrote this piece as satire to make a point ― even if my wife and I actually spent every waking moment trying to force a “gay agenda” on our kids, they may still turn out straight. But that’s not what any of this is really about.”
- No, that’s exactly what this is about. Kids are programmable, and they are trying to program them.
- This is clearly not reflected in the data, however. SOURCE: FrontiersIn
- You’ve heard me mention before the number where 97% percent of kids who claim they are “transgender” actually grow out of it.
- And after being off of puberty blockers it drops to 0%.
- Some have said the sample size in that study is too small.
- FAIR ENOUGH: From Singh et al, 2021, which is the LARGEST sample of boys referred for gender dysphoria, with an average age of 8 years old at the time of diagnosis: “87.8% were classified as desisters [by their early 20s].”
- By generation the percentage of those identifying as LGBT. SOURCE: Gallup
- Born before 1946 - 0.8%
- Baby Boomers - 2.6%
- Gen X - 4.2%
- Millennials - 10.5%
- Gen Z - 20.8%
- And the next generation is predicted to be 50/50. A coin toss.
- Man in Germany gets 90 COVID-19 shots to sell forged passes
- Oreo commercial
- Mayor Launches Campaign Inviting LGBTQ People to Leave Florida for the Crime and COVID Mandates of NYC
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Matthew McConaughey, Russell Brand Blast the Far Left - Louder ... ›
- Former Dem Presidential Candidate Unloads on Joe Biden - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Guy Tricks Joe Biden Into Saying 'Let's Go Brandon' - Louder ... ›
- CNN: Saying 'Let's Go Brandon' is Another Insurrection - Louder ... ›
- Kid Rock releases anti-Biden song 'We the People' - Louder With ... ›
- Cardi B. Clarifies Position on Russia-Ukraine Crisis - Louder With ... ›
- Crowder: Don't Believe Matthew McConaughey on Gun Control - Louder With Crowder ›