Show Notes: Mitt Romney Is a Piece of Sh*t
Mitt Romney sold-out Republicans again by voting for Ketanji Brown Jackson. We go through his complete history of being a POS. Also, between HuffPo, New York City, and Oreos, everyone is going gay!
WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T: Mitt Romney | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
WHY MITT ROMNEY IS A PIECE OF SH*T
- His flip-flopping on abortion is one reason.
- In 1994, he said it should be “safe and legal,” calling Roe v. Wade a law that should be “sustained and support[ed].” SOURCE: YouTube
- In 2002, he stated he would “preserve and protect a woman’s right to choose.” SOURCE: YouTube
- Allegedly, Romney changed his position in 2004, after a meeting with a medical researcher working with embryonic stem cells. SOURCE: NPR
- In a 2005 op-ed in the Boston Globe, explaining his veto of an emergency contraception bill. SOURCE: Archive.Boston
- According to his biographer, “He personally ha[s] been pro-life throughout all of this. He simply modified his position in 1994 and 2002 [...] [to] allow other people to make decisions for themselves.” SOURCE: NPR
- In the run-up to the 2012 election, Romney showed how out of touch he is with average Americans with his infamous ‘two Cadillacs’ flub. SOURCE: C-SPAN
- In both impeachment proceedings against former-President Donald Trump, Romney voted for impeachment. SOURCES: YouTube, Senate.gov, Senate.gov
- On March 15, 2022, he voted in favor of keeping the federal mask mandate on children. SOURCES: YouTube, Federalist
- On April 4, 2022, Romney stated he would be voting to confirm Biden’s radical SCOTUS nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson. SOURCE: Twitter
RAISING CHILDREN TO BE GAY
- Over the weekend, HuffPo published an article written by Allegra Hirschman titled: “I’m Trying To Raise My Kids As Homosexuals (And I Never Even Have To Say ‘Gay’) SOURCE: HuffPo
- If you hadn’t guessed this is satire, specifically aimed at “paranoid” proponents of Florida’s "Parental Rights in Education" bill.
- According to Hirschman’s view, the right is using teacher influence as a boogeyman. “I wrote this piece as satire to make a point ― even if my wife and I actually spent every waking moment trying to force a “gay agenda” on our kids, they may still turn out straight. But that’s not what any of this is really about.”
- No, that’s exactly what this is about. Kids are programmable, and they are trying to program them.
- This is clearly not reflected in the data, however. SOURCE: FrontiersIn
- You’ve heard me mention before the number where 97% percent of kids who claim they are “transgender” actually grow out of it.
- And after being off of puberty blockers it drops to 0%.
- Some have said the sample size in that study is too small.
- FAIR ENOUGH: From Singh et al, 2021, which is the LARGEST sample of boys referred for gender dysphoria, with an average age of 8 years old at the time of diagnosis: “87.8% were classified as desisters [by their early 20s].”
- By generation the percentage of those identifying as LGBT. SOURCE: Gallup
- Born before 1946 - 0.8%
- Baby Boomers - 2.6%
- Gen X - 4.2%
- Millennials - 10.5%
- Gen Z - 20.8%
- And the next generation is predicted to be 50/50. A coin toss.
- Man in Germany gets 90 COVID-19 shots to sell forged passes
- Oreo commercial
- Mayor Launches Campaign Inviting LGBTQ People to Leave Florida for the Crime and COVID Mandates of NYC
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Matthew McConaughey, Russell Brand Blast the Far Left - Louder ... ›
- Former Dem Presidential Candidate Unloads on Joe Biden - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Guy Tricks Joe Biden Into Saying 'Let's Go Brandon' - Louder ... ›
- CNN: Saying 'Let's Go Brandon' is Another Insurrection - Louder ... ›
- Kid Rock releases anti-Biden song 'We the People' - Louder With ... ›
- Cardi B. Clarifies Position on Russia-Ukraine Crisis - Louder With ... ›