Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
July 28, 2022
KJP gives worst performance yet, freaks when reporter calls Biden out for dumping migrants on 'small towns'
Karine Jean-Pierre stinks at her job, number 217 in a series. Though, I'd argue her getting snippy with Doocy today is extra bad. Let's first do a quick recap of the Joe Biden border crisis. Joe Biden created a border crisis.
However, the term crisis implies something Biden didn't want to happen. There are illegal migrants on illegal migrants on illegal migrants illegally crossing our border because they think Joe Biden invited them. When the illegals that Biden and other coastal Northeast Democrats want to arrive do so, they become the problem of tiny border towns in Arizona and Texas where Biden and other coastal Northeast Democrats don't have to deal with the problem. Texas Gov. Abbott said "no mas" and put the migrants on a bus to DC. There have been 79 busloads so far. Now, it's a Washington, DC, problem, and Democrat Mayor Muriel Bowser is not happy about it.
She is demanding the federal government call in the National Guard to stop illegals from crossing the border into her city. There are those who call Republicans xenophobic when they say such things, but when Democrats do, it's just called being a Democrat. Doocy challenged the White House on the brouhaha. KJP went with the decided-upon talking point that the problem is Republicans using migrants to score political points and not trusting the process.
Doocy asked, "The process of Joe Biden dumping an influx of illegal migrants on small towns for them to deal with?" This is where KJP got snippy.
Karine Jean-Pierre: "Republicans are using migrants who are coming here for, who knows, because they are dealing with humanitarian issues back in their country. They're coming here for a better life and they are being used."
Doocy suggests that Biden close the border. pic.twitter.com/xA9wwUE70R
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) July 28, 2022
The White House "process" is the problem. Joe Biden and/or the people who control Joe Biden overloaded the system knowing they don't have to deal with it. Now that illegal immigration has become a leftist city problem in DC and New York, the White House wants to pretend that their crisis is not their fault.
Democrats should be forced to live with the consequences of their policies. But to be fair, lots of Democrats are pro-legal immigration besides those just in Washington, DC. Gov. Abbott should work with Mayor Bowser to find common ground. Instead of sending all the buses to DC, start sending them to Delaware where Joe Biden goes to get away from his job.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Why the recession is all Joe Biden's fault. | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Doocy Corners White House on Roe v. Wade Threats - Louder With ... ›
- White House Uses Europe As Insane Excuse for Gas Prices ... ›
- Does Biden Agree With Kamala Roe v Wade is Like Slavery ... ›
- Crowder: Don't Believe Matthew McConaughey on Gun Control ... ›
- Doocy blasts desperate WH attempt to 'redefine' recession - Louder ... ›
- Doocy Corners Jean-Pierre About Stock Market - Louder With Crowder ›
- Doocy Corners Jean-Pierre Over Biden's Latest Inflation Lie ... ›
- Karine Jen-Pierre Called Fox News 'Racist' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Karine Jean-Pierre Battles Peter Doocy on Inflation - Louder With ... ›
- Don Lemon Asks Karine Jean-Pierre About Biden in 2024. - Louder ... ›
- WH poorly answers questions about migrants, rebuilding wall - Louder With Crowder ›
- Crowder explains Biden gaslighting about recession - Louder With Crowder ›
- Karine Jean-Pierre attempts joke about Joe Biden's health - Louder With Crowder ›
- Washington DC councilwoman lashes out at migrant crisis - Louder With Crowder ›
- Karine Jean-Pierre attempts to answer if border is secure - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jean-Pierre completely ignores questions about the border - Louder With Crowder ›
- Obamas should house illegal immigrants - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter quotes Jen Psaki to Karine Jean-Pierre bout crime - Louder With Crowder ›
- Peter Doocy snarks over 'no one f***s with a Biden' line - Louder With Crowder ›
- White House wanted 'trusted messenger' on Barstool , Rogan - Louder With Crowder ›
- Don Lemon: Male soccer players deserve to get paid more - Louder With Crowder ›