Doocy Corners Unprepared KJP: Does Biden Agree With Kamala That Roe v. Wade Overturn Is Just Like Slavery?
Only in the Joe Biden White House would the press secretary be unaware of the Vice President's comments to an NAACP convention that was all over the news. That was the case in the press room where DOOCY asked about Kamala Harris comparing abortion access to slavery, and Karine Jean-Pierre responded, "Who said who in the what now?" Yes, as shocking as it may sound, KJP was unprepared for work. Their exchange went a little something like this.
DOOCY: Does this president agree with this vice president that abortion access in this country is like slavery?
KJP: She's right about that.
DOOCY: So, Joe Biden agrees?
KJP: I would need to know what Kamala Harris said.
DOOCY: I just read you her quote verbatim. You thanked me for it. That literally just happened.
Doocy: "She's invoking slavery, so the President agrees?"
KJP: "Look, for me, I appreciate you reading out what she said. I need to see exactly what was--what was--what was said and in what--in what complete context...But I will say...I just laid out what women are going thru." pic.twitter.com/6jR7iI9f5Q
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) July 18, 2022
Since KJP won't answer DOOCY's question, I will. Of course, Joe Biden agrees. When has Joe Biden missed an opportunity to divide America along racial lines? It is the same Biden who told a black audience that Mitt Romney was going to put them "back in chains." This was back in 2012 when Mitt Romney was the most extremist GOP presidential candidate ever. Four years after John McCain was the most extremist GOP candidate ever, and four years before Donald Trump was.
It's also the same Joe Biden who, over the past year, has claimed voter integrity laws are Jim Crow 2.0 and accused anyone of disagreeing with him as being racist.
So, of course, Joe Biden agrees with playing the race card against Americans who believe there should be restrictions on abortion. I'm surprised it took the White House this long to do so.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Cultural Appropriation | Taiwan: Facts or Fiction | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Proud to Be an American? | Talking With People (Sources) - Louder ... ›
- Starbucks Closes 16 Stores Over Crime, Drug Use - Louder With ... ›
- JK Rowling on Rapists Identifying as 'Women' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dear Confederate Flag Apologists: Yes, It Is Anti-American ... ›
- Joe Rogan, Theo Von Dump All Over Colin Kaepernick - Louder ... ›
- Colin Kaepernick Tweets He's Ready for an NFL Comeback ... ›
- Watch: Middle School Students Assault White Students - Louder ... ›
- Berkeley Falsely Teaches Students That Americans INVENTED ... ›
- Jean-Pierre Gets Snippy at Reporter Over Transparency - Louder With Crowder ›
- Karine Jean Pierre battles Doocy over immigration - Louder With Crowder ›