Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
March 14, 2022
Thirsty for Attention, Colin Kaepernick Tweets He's Ready for an NFL Comeback After Comparing NFL to Slavery
There's been a lot of quarterback news. Carson Wentz is going to Washington. Russell Wilson is going to the Broncos. Tom Brady decided not to retire after all. With so many quarterbacks in the news, of course, talk turns to former San Francisco 49ers back up Colin Kaepernick. AKA Throwsa Parks. AKA Mushroom Tip. AKA, apparently the only black guy who likes to play football that white liberals know.
Kaepernick wants everyone to know HE is ready for his comeback!
For The past 5 years I’ve been working out and staying ready in case an opportunity to play presented itself. I’m really grateful to my trainer, who I’ve been throwing to all this time. But man, do I miss throwing to professional route runners.
Who’s working?? I will pull up
— Colin Kaepernick (@Kaepernick7) March 13, 2022
He's trending, so I guess we're taking this seriously again for some reason.
Two things. One, I'm not sure how many owners will be interested after Kaepernick decided to compare the NFL to slavery. That would make Kapernick himself a slave if he went back to the NFL. That is if you take his analogy at its word, as something he honestly believes and wasn't just something he thought white liberals wanted to hear so they would give him a Netflix deal.
And an opportunity did present itself. In 2019. The NFL put together a workout with owners of teams who were interested in signing Kaepernick. Kaepernick bailed at the last minute and moved the workout without telling anyone. He also limited who was there. He doesn't want to play football. He just wants you to think he does and is being oppressed. It's good for his brand.
All across America, there are black quarterbacks who are just as good as Kaepernick if not better. Who are just as socially conscious as Kaepernick. The difference is Kap was given multiple shots. These other quarterbacks never were. If you want to do something in the name of "equity," give one of them a shot.
Stop trying to make the Kaepernick Comeback happen.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
MUTINY On The Left! Bill Maher Steals Jokes and Trevor Noah Is BASED? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Senator Ted Cruz says 'Let's Go Brandon.' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Ted Cruz Blasts Obama Admin for Wanting to Censor the Internet ... ›
- HILARIOUS: South Park Roasts Unfunny Female Comedians. And ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Mocks Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Tax Proposals ... ›
- Comedian Explains How It Feels To Admit You're Conservative ... ›
- Colin Kaepernick Compares NFL Tryouts to Slave Auctions - Louder ... ›
- Hodgetwins Destroy Colin Kaepernick Comparing NFL to Slavery ... ›
- Nike Recalls American-Themed Sneakers After Colin Kaepernick ... ›
- Joe Rogan, Theo Von Dump All Over Colin Kaepernick - Louder ... ›
- Sah Francisco Man Tries Stopping Shoplifter - Louder With Crowder ›
- A HS Football Coach Sent This Powerful Message to His Team - Louder With Crowder ›
- Senator After Transporting Slave to UK to Harvest His Kidney - Louder With Crowder ›
- Does Biden Agree With Kamala Roe v Wade is Like Slavery? - Louder With Crowder ›