Watch: Middle School Students Assault White Students, Blame Them for '1700s Slavery'
Five middle school students are being charged with a hate crime attack after four other students were racially profiled, assaulted, and blamed for slavery in what was called "opposite day." The alleged incident took place at Coconut Creek Recreation Center in Florida, down the block from the Lyons Creek Middle School.
It is unclear from the news report the race of the alleged assailants, who were yelling "brown power" and saying the assault was, quote, "revenge for what they did in the 1700s for slavery." Though, the parent of one of the alleged assailants is an African-American woman. It is, however, clear from the news report that one of the students who was assaulted is white. But, again, the races of the alleged assailants have not been reported.
There has been concern that incidents like this could happen as more public schools adopt elements of Critical Race Theory (CRT) into school curriculums. This is where students are broken into two groups, the oppressors and the oppressed. The oppressors are taught that they are to blame for racism. The oppressed are taught they are victims, helpless without government help. A diverse group of parents has been speaking out about this at school board meetings.
It is unclear if these CRT "teachings" are what to led this attack. If so, the school might want to stick with actual teaching. Our country was only formed in 1776, the end of the 1700s. The Civil War was fought in the latter half of the 1800s. "What they did in the 1800s for slavery" would have been more accurate. Though the assault would still be a hate crime.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Insane in the Ukraine: Joy Reid and Trevor Noah Think Something is Racist!?! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Chicago Teachers' Union Goes Remote Due to Omicron Surge ... ›
- Man Arrested For Murder. Leftists Defend His… Preferred Pronouns ... ›
- Iranian Dad 'Congratulates' Loudoun County school board. - Louder ... ›
- Loudoun County Consultant: Public School Isn't For Learning ... ›
- WHY Does Media Call Loudoun Rapist a 'Boy in a Skirt'?! - Louder ... ›
- Parkland Survivor Admits to Bullying the Shooter. And She's Not ... ›
- Glenn Youngkin Sworn In as Gov, Bans CRT and Mask Mandates ... ›
- Loudoun County Rapist Put on Sex Offender Registry for Life ... ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination ... ›
- Teachers Use Stalking Software to Recruit for LGBTQ Club - Louder ... ›
- School Librarian Defends Inappropriate Prostitution Book - Louder With Crowder ›
- Senator After Transporting Slave to UK to Harvest His Kidney - Louder With Crowder ›
- Does Biden Agree With Kamala Roe v Wade is Like Slavery? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Parents' win in Florida's school board elections - Louder With Crowder ›