Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 29, 2022
Middle School Librarian Defends Inappropriate Prostitution Book Because ‘Kids Might Be Sex Workers’
It has been a minute since the last time Loudoun County Schools has made it into a Louder with Crowder Dot Com post. But seriously, it was only a matter of time before someone over there pulled some woke stunt or pushed the radical leftist agenda again. Of course, there's always the chance there's a sex-related scandal, too.
This might fall into a number of those categories. After being reported by an anonymous concerned teacher, a librarian at Sterling Middle School in Loudoun County is being investigated over her comments relating to an inappropriate book stocked in the library. According to the Post Millennial,Stefany Guido was confronted by a teacher regarding a book called Seeing Gender: An Illustrated Guide to Identity and Expression.
That title is already enough to make stocking it in a library an act of pushing woke indoctrination and LGBTQ+ brainwashing on small children, but--if you can believe it--it gets worse. The book also contains a chapter called "Sex Work is Not a Bad Term," in which it explains that being a sex worker is perfectly fine and on par with other forms of employment as far as legitimacy.
From a Loudoun middle school library, “Seeing Gender” by Iris Gottlieb. pic.twitter.com/wnoQMLlpKw
— LCPS Can Do Better (@LCPSDoBetter) May 24, 2022
"Sex work is one of the oldest jobs in history, if not the oldest. [...] Over time, sex work has shifted from something common and even celebrated to something highly stigmatized."
Celebrated? I'd like to know when being a prostitute was celebrated. They were still attempting to stone adulterous women in the Bible, so I find this position difficult to believe. But I digress.
When confronted about the book by another faculty member, Guido defended the decision to stock the book, arguing that children involved in sex work would feel validated by the book's content.
"She started talking about how there's kids who come to the library who do sex work, and this makes them feel validated," the anonymous teacher told the police.
So, this librarian is 1.) Pushing woke nonsense on students, 2.) Promoting sex work as a viable career path, and 3.) Potentially has knowledge of a MIDDLE-SCHOOLER engaging in sex work... I understand Loudoun County wanted to get back into the headlines, but this librarian went for broke.
Guido is being investigated. I certainly hope there are no middle school students engaging in prostitution or any other form of sex work, but if the librarian is found to have knowledge of such things and she didn't report it, Only a long jail sentence will do.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Why Beto Is a Sick Son Of a B*tch! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Congressman Shocker: Was Uvalde Shooter Arrested in 2018 ... ›
- Teacher Caught on Video Ranting to Coworkers - Louder With ... ›
- Teacher Will Throw a Kid at You If You Oppose Mask Mandates ... ›
- Student Locked in Room Over Violating School Mask Mandate ... ›
- Middle Schoolers Asked to Make Pizza as a Metaphor for Sexual ... ›
- Boy Accused of Sexual Harassment Over Wrong Pronouns Speaks ... ›
- Watch: Middle School Students Assault White Students - Louder ... ›
- School Files 'Sexual Harassment' Complaint Against Three Middle ... ›
- Video: Middle School Students Assault Teacher With Chair - Louder ... ›
- Survey Shows Most Americans Want More Guns in Schools - Louder With Crowder ›
- Loudoun County Superintendent Says the Quiet Part Aloud - Louder With Crowder ›
- Anti-Woke Comic Rakes in $1.7M in Pre-Orders - Louder With Crowder ›
- Middle school students create 'pedo database' - Louder With Crowder ›