Jean-Pierre Gets Snippy at Reporter Calling WH 'Least Transparent' in 50 Years, Tries Deflecting With Trump
SCHMOVID put an end to Joe Biden's running. Try as the White House did to prevent it from happening by denying people water, Ol' Puddinghead caught the SCHMOVID. For reals this time, as opposed to when he accidentally announced it. The last time the president caught SCHMOVID, there was a big to do about it. With this president, the White House says everything is fine and that it doesn't matter how the president caught it, who he was near, or what kids he sniffed. Take their word for it. When a reporter said no, press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was offended.
REPORTER: Shielding us from the president's doctor would be the least transparency of any WH in 50 years on a presidential illness. And this president is old AF.
KJP: How. Dare. You. We do things differently from the previous administration. Remember that guy?
REPORTER: Yes. He was more transparent, and that was with him knowing how much we hated him.
KJP: We sent you a detailed memo. You get nothing more.
Karine Jean-Pierre was NOT happy when National Journal's George Condon said "shield[ing] him from questions would be the least transparency of any WH in 50 years on a presidential illness."
KJP: "Wow. I wholeheartedly disagree...We are doing this very differently" from Trump pic.twitter.com/zrkbHQQQYV
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) July 21, 2022
Side note, one of the comments on this tweet says when KJP claims, "I'd be happy to have that conversation with you," a reporter should say, "Okay, let's have it," and make her explain herself. I think her head might explode.
It's remarkable that any White House would think, "Read this memo and shut up about it," would work with the press. Not when the president is older than any other president and even supporters have called his health into question. I know Democrats assume the press is on their side and will look the other way regarding a lot. It's because the press has earned their reputation for doing so. But this White House likes to see how far they can stretch that.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Uvalde Husband Detained for Attempting to Save His Wife | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Doocy Corners White House on Roe v. Wade Threats - Louder With ... ›
- Does Biden Agree With Kamala Roe v Wade is Like Slavery ... ›
- Crowder: Don't Believe Matthew McConaughey on Gun Control ... ›
- Doocy Corners Jean-Pierre About Stock Market - Louder With Crowder ›
- Doocy Hits Jean-Pierre on Biden Gas Station Tweet - Louder With ... ›
- Karine Jen-Pierre Called Fox News 'Racist' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Don Lemon Asks Karine Jean-Pierre About Biden in 2024. - Louder ... ›
- Karine Jean-Pierre's Secret Plan to Fight Inflation - Louder With ... ›
- Karine Jean-Pierre Battles Peter Doocy on Inflation - Louder With ... ›
- Tucker Carlson Asks Vital Question About Karine Jean-Pierre ... ›