Doocy Corners White House, Gets Them to Admit Threats of Roe v. Wade Violence 'Very One-Sided'
A memo from DHS leaked to the press this week to be prepared for violence following the abortion ruling. Only in this case, instead of looking for violence from the far-right, they ackshually admitted there's violence on the far left. Because when one side prays and the other side bangs "baby heads" on the ground and laughs about aborting children, it's important to hold both sides accountable. DOOCY asked Karine Jean-Pierre what side the threats are coming from. She said, "mostly from one side."
Then she realized what she said out loud and continued with both-sidesism word vomit.
Doocy: "DHS is worried if Roe v. Wade is overturned there could be violence against the Supreme Court building...or justices. Are these threats from pro-abortion activists or anti-abortion activists?"
Jean-Pierre ducks, saying Biden supports protesters & what they've been doing pic.twitter.com/ED1Jjq6EmD
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) May 18, 2022
"It seems like, to us, it is very one-sided on what we call out as intimidation or as violence. So, we want to make sure we’re calling out on... on both sides of what is happening and what we’re seeing."
Ah, yes. The equivalent of when Palestine attacks Israel and "both sides" need to show restraint. If it was the pro-life side they were concerned about, KSP would be wearing it on a t-shirt.
The memo in question claims "some racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists’ embrace of pro-life narratives may be linked to the perception of wanting to 'save white children' and 'fight white genocide,'" but warns that this time, extremist acts could come from abortion-rights proponents, as well. Though, when there are 649 black babies aborted every day, something the Biden White House appears to view as a feature and not a bug, I'm not sure how it's a "white genocide."
There are also pro-life black people attempting to pray for pro-abortion white people, and Joe Biden's white ideological pro-abortion comrades attacking pro-life black people for doing so. So again, it's curious that the DHS would bring race into this.
An official decision is not expected from the Supreme Court until the summer.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
TAX LIES! From the Gayest & Most Diverse Press Secretary EVER! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Janet Yellen on Importance of Black Abortions to Tim Scott - Louder ... ›
- Pro-Abortion Woman Asked Point-Blank 'When Do You Think Life ... ›
- Pro-Abortion Protestors Show Up at Nancy Pelosi's House - Louder ... ›
- OPINION: No, You Cannot be a "Pro-Choice" Christian - Louder With ... ›
- Do People Really Know What Roe v. Wade Is? \ - Louder With ... ›
- Bill Maher Calls Out Roe v Wade Alarmists on the Left - Louder With ... ›
- Tim Scott Torches Democrats Over Encouraging Abortions - Louder With Crowder ›
- Pro-Choice Woman Asked Point-Blank 'When Do You Think Life Begins,' and is Forced to Think - Louder With Crowder ›
- Girls Mails Menstruation to the Supreme Court - Louder With Crowder ›
- Savage Brute Wants Beheadings Over Roe v Wade Overturn - Louder With Crowder ›
- Day Camp Makes Children Protest Roe v Wade Being Overturn - Louder With Crowder ›
- Havard-Harris Poll Shows Shocking Roe v Wade Results - Louder With Crowder ›
- Soldier Questions Allegiance to US After Roe Is Overturned - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jean-Pierre Gets Snippy at Reporter Over Transparency - Louder With Crowder ›
- Karine Jean Pierre battles Doocy over immigration - Louder With Crowder ›