Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
June 13, 2022
Doocy Corners Jean-Pierre: Remember When Biden Took Credit for a Record-Breaking Stock Market? What's Up Now?
On September 8, 2001, Joe Biden bragged about how well the stock market was doing thanks to him. On June 13, 2022, all of the "Biden gains" are gone, 401Ks are wrecked, and experts are in a panic that the market is entering bear market territory. If Biden is solely responsible for the gains, logic would say he is solely responsible for the losses. DOOCY posed the questions to Karine Jean-Pierre. According to KJP, Americans should look on the bright side. Thanks to Joe Biden, things aren't as bad as they could be.
Though, the White House gets that high prices are having an effect, as well. Not that Joe Biden takes any responsibility. In less than three months we've gone from him having an old man meltdown at the American people for blaming government, to Biden blaming government. Russia's government, not ours.
By the way, these are the price hikes the White House thinks they have positioned Americans to weather.
Inflation just hit a NEW 40-year high.
Overall CPI: +8.6% since last year
Fuel Oil: +106.7%
Meat, Poultry, & Fish: +13.1%
Used Cars: +16.1%
Airline Fares: +37.8%
Real Average Hourly Earnings: -3%
— Jacki Kotkiewicz (@jackikotkiewicz) June 10, 2022
The White House is still in denial that Joe Biden's economic plans are to blame for record-breaking inflation.
KJP: "The American Rescue Plan...led to this--this economic---historic economic boom we're seeing with jobs?
Doocy: "And that also led to historic inflation?"
KJP: "That is not--that is--this is...not how we're seeing the American Rescue Plan." pic.twitter.com/SxxtYQrTgr
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) June 13, 2022
That may not be how Joe Biden or the people who control Joe Biden see the problem. It IS, however, how his party sees the problem. Steve Ratner, the economic advisor to Biden's old boss, says the White House should kiss Joe Manchin full on the lips that he blocked the rest of Biden's agenda. "You can kind of understand why they were trying. But they just tried too hard, and now we’re all going to pay the consequences in a very, very tough environment over the next year or two while this gets sorted out."
The Biden plan to deal with that very tough environment is to, so far, expect the American people to ignore their bank accounts, gas receipts, empty shelves, and their 401Ks. The struggles of Americans are all in our heads. And most importantly, be more grateful for everything Biden has done for us.
Have fun with that, Slappy.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Don't Worry About Money, Biden's Got You Bro! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Breaking: Elon BOUGHT Twitter?! Cue the Liberal Meltdown ... ›
- Elon Musk Becomes Majority Shareholder of TWITTER - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Laughs at Netflix Losing Subscribers - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk's Lawyers are Threatening to Terminate Merger - Louder ... ›
- Barstool's Dave Portnoy Interviews an Antifa Protester - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Implies the 82nd Airborne's Being Sent to Ukraine ... ›
- Move Over, Russia! China Is Going to F**K Taiwan! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Crowder Warns of Huge Correction in Housing Market - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jean-Pierre Gets Snippy at Reporter Over Transparency - Louder With Crowder ›
- Karine Jean Pierre battles Doocy over immigration - Louder With Crowder ›
- Karine Jean-Pierre attempts joke about Joe Biden's health - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH freaks on Doocy when asked about Afghanistan. - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH won't tell Doocy who's paying for student debt bailout - Louder With Crowder ›
- Karine Jean-Pierre attempts to answer if border is secure - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jean-Pierre completely ignores questions about the border - Louder With Crowder ›