Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 25, 2022
Breaking: Elon BOUGHT Twitter?! Cue the Liberal Meltdown (Show Notes)
Pop popcorn because Elon Musk and Twitter could announce a deal TODAY! We'll discuss the latest and why it's not a moment too soon, especially after the EU announced new digital "hate crime" laws. Also, there were a LOT of hilarious protester fails this weekend. Let's all laugh at them together.
Cue Liberal TEARS: Elon Musk Could Announce Twitter Purchase TODAY | Louder with Crowderwww.youtube.com
ELON MUSK MAKES FUN OF BILL GATES
- Musk’s concerns about Twitter censorship may soon be alleviated. Twitter is apparently nearing a deal to sell to Musk! SOURCE: NYT
- Twitter shares jumped 5% on the news, showing the market clearly favors a Musk takeover. SOURCE: CNBC
- If Musk buys Twitter, we can probably expect more gems like his dig at Bill Gates.
- The two were apparently supposed to join forces against climate change. However, leaked text messages show the team fell apart when Gates admitted to shorting Tesla stock. SOURCE: Twitter
- After the partnership fell through, Musk dropped a tweet comparing Gates to the new pregnant man emoji. The right obviously found this hilarious, but Musk fully expected action from Twitter censors.
- In a press release dated 23 April 2022, the Council of the European Union announced a provisional agreement for the Digital Services Act. SOURCE: Europa.eu
- It obligates search engines and platforms with over 45M active monthly users to monitor for:
- Dissemination of illegal content
- Adverse effects on fundamental rights
- Manipulations of democratic processes
- Adverse effects on gender-based violence and minors
- However, laws to prevent hate speech (illegal content) across Europe are overbroad. SOURCE: LegalProject
- Denmark - Art. 226(b) criminalizes “expressing and spreading racial hatred.”
- France - Press Law of 1881 “incitement to racial discrimination, hatred, or violence.”
- UK - POA 1988, Sec 18(1) criminalizes “threatening, abusive, or insulting words or behavior.”
- The implementation of such laws in Europe affects us in the US, too. Crowder was just hit with a warning this morning.
- For context, the Network Enforcement Act criminalizes online dissemination of: SOURCE: Perma
- Preparations against the state
- Treasonous forgery
- Public incitement
- Disturbing public peace via threats
- Inciting hatred against a racial, ethnic, or national group
- How does this tweet warrant a warning?
I think Dante forgot a circle of Hell for these evil assholes.pic.twitter.com/acjoFb67Xs
— Steven Crowder (@scrowder) April 22, 2022
- In the UK, a guy was jailed and charged with hate speech for singing “Kung Fu Fighting.” SOURCE: NBC
- A recent trial in Finland attempted to convict a Finnish MP and a Bishop of hate speech for citing the Bible. SOURCE: ADFInternational
- Animal Rights Activist Storms NBA Court, Immediately Gets Put Down Like a Calf By Security
- Wynn Bruce Climate Activist Sets Himself on Fire in DC
- ANTIFA hoedown
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Netflix Went WOKE! Now They're Going Broke! Elon Musk Calls Them Out! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Elon Musk Secures Funding, Seeks Work Around Twitter Board ... ›
- Elon Musk Becomes Majority Shareholder of TWITTER - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Makes 'Best and Final' Offer To Buy Twitter - Louder With ... ›
- Twitter Manager Has Meltdown Over New Board Member Elon Musk ... ›
- Elon Musk Announces Two Changes He Plans to Bring to Twitter ... ›
- Elon Musk is Time's 'Person of the Year' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk's New Attack On Twitter's Board of Directors - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Sends Message Implying He's 'Moving On' - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Destroys Democrat Senator with a Vulgar Tweet - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Outright Disrespects Bill Gates With Emoji - Louder With ... ›
- Here’s Why Conservatives are Gaining Twitter Followers - Louder With Crowder ›
- Doocy Corners Jean-Pierre About Stock Market - Louder With Crowder ›
- COLLUSION: Why Big Tech is REALLY coming after Andrew Tate! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Who is Andrew Tate, and why is he being banned by Big Tech - Louder With Crowder ›