Animal Rights Activist Storms NBA Court, Immediately Gets Put Down Like a Calf By Security
Animal rights activists are the O.G.s of batsh*t crazy liberal protesters. Pro-abortion liberals have taken the top spot for craziest. Once they started advocating for abortion up to and including the baby coming out, it set the bar pretty high. But animal rights activists are competitors and still fight to reclaim the top spot. They have it out for Glen Taylor, the owner of the Minnesota Timberwolves, over his chicken farm. Yes, chickens. Not a cute animal like a puppy or a kitty. A delicious animal.
Twice last week, you saw a dingbat glue herself to the court and another chain herself to the net. This specimen dressed as a referee and went to fowl the owner and eject him from the game. Security was ready and plucked the activist before she knew what happened.
Protestor Runs Onto Court In The Middle Of Timberwolves And Grizzlies Game Courtside Reactionyoutu.be
Here's another angle, shot by the animal rights organization. They sent it out as a press release because they did NOT think they looked like the asshole.
Animal rights activist Sasha Zemmel (@SashaMonik) dressed as #NBA ref arrested while protesting #Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor for animal cruelty.
PRESS RELEASE HERE: https://t.co/SA0aNFDw83#GlenTaylorRoastsAnimalsAlive#NBAPlayoffs#WolvesBack#GlueGirl#ChainGirl#DxEpic.twitter.com/cpguHYKURF
— Direct Action Everywhere (@DxEverywhere) April 24, 2022
This is a better and a much more hilarious angle. If you look to your right, you can see security with their eye on this crazy broad the entire time. They knew it was about to down. The minute she stood up, security dropped her and put her down like a calf about to be force-fed beer to make delicious veal.
He was watching her the whole time pic.twitter.com/2CgcnTt61b
— Colton Denning (@Dubsco) April 24, 2022
The animal rights organization keeps clucking about Rembrandt Enterprises putting down 5.3 million birds after a bird flu outbreak. It's true. It was also overseen by the Iowa Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship (IDALS).
The Timberwolves are tied 2-2 against the Memphis Grizzlies in a best of seven series. That gives activists at least two more opportunities to get their message across. I'm hoping for something that involves someone dressed in a chicken suit.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Greta Thunberg Parody on Combatting Animal Cruelty | NowThisyoutu.be
- Biden Admin Embraces Dog Kink With New Hire to the Department ... ›
- Dear Increasingly Liberal Canada: You Make Me Ashamed To Be A ... ›
- Peterson Tells Story of Woke Activist, Rogan Dies Laughing ... ›
- Five Works of Fiction the Left Would Rather You Not Read (Which is ... ›
- 'It's Not Right': Joe Rogan Sounds Off on Patton Oswalt Apologizing ... ›
- 'Your Hamburger Comes With a Dose of Misogyny': Watch The ... ›
- Feminists Show Solidarity for Ukrainians By Going Topless - Louder ... ›
- This Professor Wants to Fight Climate Change by Ending Humanity ... ›
- Pro-Abortion Protest Turns Ugly - Louder With Crowder ›
- Man Claims Self Defense in Killing Neighbor's Chicken - Louder With Crowder ›
- Did the WH Really Get Desperate Enough to Use a Bot Farm? - Louder With Crowder ›