Elon Musk Announces Two Changes He Plans to Bring to Twitter, One of Them I'm Not Sure About
The oddest thing about Elon Musk's potential Twitter takeover is that you don' know which of his tweets are serious, and which are just him having fun while he's pooping. A series of "random" Musk tweets has turned into a $46.5B purchase. He makes it hard to dismiss his under 280 character communications as trolling.
So when Musk drops ideas for if/when he takes over the company, they carry some weight.
If our twitter bid succeeds, we will defeat the spam bots or die trying!
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 21, 2022
Not a bad idea. The bot farms make Twitter really annoying, and that's without them being used for nefarious purposes. I wouldn't say they're a universal scapegoat like some people think. People can take Twitter way too seriously to care what @bob8675309 with zero followers thinks about them. Bot farms can still be a problem for people using Twitter to promote content.
There are also shadowy forces we all know are there, but there has yet to be a peer-reviewed study independently fact-checked by independent fact-checkers to confirm it.
This next idea is one that needs to be clarified.
And authenticate all real humans
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 21, 2022
Is he talking about making sure an actual person is logging on and tweeting each tweet? Or is he talking about anonymous accounts? If it's the latter, I have an issue with it. Even if it's the former, it could cause an issue if you want to stay anonymous but someone on Twitter has access to your personal information.
People have reasons why they want to stay anonymous. Some do it so they can shit post, sure. Others do I so they can speak freely without putting their family and loved ones at risk. I've always used my name. But I've also had a Twitter account since the beginning, long before Twitter turned into a daily example of why someone wouldn't want to use their own name. There's been a very specific example in the news this week: first word "Libs," last word "TikTok." And there is a preposition in-between.
If Elon wants to make things difficult for people to tweet anonymously, that's an issue. His buying Twitter would still be a net positive. But while we revel in the leftist meltdowns over it, we still need to be asking questions.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Netflix Went WOKE! Now They're Going Broke! Elon Musk Calls Them Out! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Elon Musk Comes to the Aid of Ukraine, Activates Starlink - Louder ... ›
- Liberals React to Elon Musk/Twitter News - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Makes 'Best and Final' Offer To Buy Twitter - Louder With ... ›
- Geico Commercial Rebooted for Elon Musk Buying Twitter - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Says He's Creating a New City in Texas - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Hammers Joe Biden Over Inflation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Laughs at Netflix Losing Subscribers - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Sides with Elon Musk in Twitter Beef - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk and Twitter Could Announce Deal Monday - Louder With Crowder ›
- Breaking: Elon BOUGHT Twitter?! Cue the Liberal Meltdown - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'RIP Twitter' Trends Over Sale to Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Addresses Worst Critics Ahead of Announcement - Louder With Crowder ›
- Blue Checkmark Twitter is Freaking Out Over Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk/Twitter Reaction from Dave Portnoy, Jake Paul - Louder With Crowder ›
- Clinton Advisor, MSNBC Stooge Angry at Elon Musk Purchase - Louder With Crowder ›
- Show Notes: Elon Musk Brings Back FREE SPEECH on Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rapper Drops Song With Important Questions About Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Why Elites Are So Afraid of Elon Musk Taking Over Twitter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dutch Farmers Spray Manure on Bureaucrat's House - Louder With Crowder ›