Clinton Advisor, MSNBC Stooge No Longer Love Big Tech Censorship Now That Elon Musk is in Charge
Elon Musk barely tweeted out the announcement he owned Twitter. The left and the media (but I repeat myself) exposed what they were really about this entire time. I'm actually surprised, even though I shouldn't be. They went right to the hypocrisy.
For instance. Do you remember when you, a conservative, said Big Tech platforms silence voices they don't like, amplify voices they do, and manipulate the algorithm for political purposes? You were called paranoid, right? MSNBC's Ari Melber had this to say of the Musk news: “If you own all of Twitter or Facebook, you don't even have to be transparent. You could secretly ban one party's candidate or all of its candidates, all of its nominees. Or you could just secretly turn down the reach of their stuff, and turn up the reach of something else and the rest of us might not even find out until after the election.”
MSNBC “talent” suddenly realizes the owners of Twitter can rig the entire site. This is amazing to watch. Does he not realize all of this was already done to Republicans? pic.twitter.com/Gmc0nVx2jF
— Clay Travis (@ClayTravis) April 26, 2022
Former Clinton Advisor Robert Reich is upset with people telling him if he doesn't like Elon Musk, he can go somewhere else. Reich thinks that is unfair.
Musk and his apologists say if consumers don’t like what he does with Twitter, they can go elsewhere. But where else would consumers go to post short messages that can reach millions of people other than Twitter?
The “free market” increasingly reflects the demands of big money.
— Robert Reich (@RBReich) April 25, 2022
Funny. I was of the impression that Big Tech companies were private companies that, as private companies, couldn't violate your first amendment rights. And that if you didn't like it, you could build your own platform. That was what liberals kept telling us. Liberals like *checks notes* Robert Reich.
And I quote: "Anyone who is saying Twitter's ban violates the First Amendment doesn't know Twitter is a private company and the First Amendment protects individuals against government."
“Well, well, well, how the turntables” pic.twitter.com/rEf1HUqWXe
— Ezra (@EzraCeleste) April 26, 2022
Funny how yesterday's conspiracy theories are today's 24/7 news cycle. There is going to be a lot of that this week.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Jen Psaki Leaves the White House for MSNBC! Who's Her Replacement? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Elon Musk Announces Two Changes He Plans to Bring to Twitter ... ›
- Elon Musk is Time's 'Person of the Year' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Blue Checkmark Twitter is Freaking Out Over Elon Musk - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk/Twitter Reaction from Dave Portnoy, Jake Paul - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Addresses Worst Critics Ahead of Announcement ... ›
- 'RIP Twitter' Trends Over Sale to Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Destroys Democrat Senator with a Vulgar Tweet - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Outright Disrespects Bill Gates With Emoji - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Sends Message Implying He's 'Moving On' - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk and Twitter Could Announce Deal Monday - Louder With ... ›
- Employee Claims Working at Twitter Like "Living in Ukraine" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk 'Pledges' to Put Cocaine Back in Coca-Cola - Louder With Crowder ›
- MSNBC Analyst Claims Elon Musk Bro Confronted Him at Airport ›
- MSNBC Analyst Claims Elon Musk Bro Confronted Him at Airport - Louder With Crowder ›
- Dems Demand Musk Hearing to Explain Intentions for Twitter, - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Clowns AOC Over Latest Anti-Billionaire Rant - Louder With Crowder ›
- MSNBC: 'Stop Complaining,' 'Calm Down' Over Inflation - Louder With Crowder ›
- COLLUSION: Why Big Tech is REALLY coming after Andrew Tate! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Who is Andrew Tate, and why is he being banned by Big Tech - Louder With Crowder ›