Election 2022: MSNBC Demands You 'Stop Complaining,' 'Calm Down' Over How Expensive Biden Made Everything
Democrats are facing a red supernova this November due to how bad Joe Biden's mucked up gas prices, inflation, baby formula, the border, and an assortment of other issues. Whether this is all by design or Putin's fault is open for debate. But it's tough to be MSNBC when your job is to stan for the leftist policies causing the middle-class suffering. Guest Errin Haines presented interesting messaging for Democrats to follow: Tell Americans they should just shut up about it.
And she doesn't care if she gets dinged for it!
MSNBC guest: "There is a great deal of Americans where it is uncomfortable that they're spending more, but they are not gonna go under. You've got to stop complaining ... you still have your job ... so I'm gonna need you to calm down and back off." pic.twitter.com/qjii2nWzLs
— Washington Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) June 22, 2022
Haines says, "There is a great deal of Americans where it is uncomfortable that they're spending more, but they are not gonna go under. You've got to stop complaining when there are so many people who literally, the inflation rate means they may only have two meals instead of three."
Haines added that, even though it's costing you more for gas, she's going to need you "need you to calm down and back off."
I'm not sure if she is saying everyone needs to calm down and back off, or just people who are struggling but not struggling enough to go under. If you are struggling to where you are cutting down on meals, you might not need to calm down and back off. That's unclear.
It's an interesting message for her fellow lefties to campaign on. Another recent MSNBC guest echoed a different message.
MSNBC reporter talks to a man about gas prices:
Reporter: "The fact that we are seeing gas prices impact people’s pocketbooks..would that change how you’re considering voting?
Man: "Definitely. One administration had cheaper gas and this administration has more expensive gas." pic.twitter.com/V6qWrW2bwo
— Washington Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) June 6, 2022
"One administration had cheaper gas, and this administration has more expensive gas."
The White House is echoing Haines' sentiment. Their message going into the 2022 midterms is that every other country has it worse (which isn't true) so everyone should just dummy up about it. It will be fascinating to see how voters respond in a few months.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Does the President Control Gas Prices? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Katie Porter: Fight Inflation with More Abortions - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chris Hayes Very Upset Conservatives Winning the Culture War ... ›
- MSNBC Analyst Claims Elon Musk Bro Confronted Him at Airport ... ›
- RACIST? Idiot Mark Ruffalo Threatens MSNBC to Stop Hiring 'White ... ›
- Elon Musk Torches MSNBC for Calling Republicans Nazis - Louder ... ›
- MSNBC Laughs It Up Over Abortion, Aborting Fetuses - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: Freedom Convoy Protesters Sabotage MSNBC Live Hit ... ›
- Is the Insufferable Joy Reid Getting the Boot Over at MSNBC ... ›
- Clinton Advisor, MSNBC Stooge Angry at Elon Musk Purchase ... ›
- Jen Psaki to Leave Joe Biden to Host Her Own MSNBC Show ... ›