Is the Insufferable Joy Reid Getting the Boot Over at MSNBC?
Yesterday was a circus with all the Dems clutching their pearls and sobbing into soiled cloth masks as they recounted the events of a year ago. The pathetic display was enough to make anyone nauseous. But some good news—rather, a rumor is spreading after yesterday that MSNBC’s Joy Reid might be getting tossed.
As was the case with Chris Cuomo at CNN, Reid has allies at Comcast, however, she is now viewed as "unmanageable" by many. Also, similar to Cuomo, it appears those allies have found out she has been "less than truthful about past incidents" 2/ (more to come).— Jon Nicosia (@Jon Nicosia) 1641499254
Yes, we all know the uncontestable Joy Reid, the woman who is almost quicker to jump to racism than her hero Ibram Kendi. There’s no white man that she won’t target with her vitriol, whether it’s calling an actual African-American racist for using the word “Karen” (that’s their word… No, really) or if she’s taking issue with white men crying, calling it an outgrowth of white supremacy (yeah, no, this happened, too), no one is safe from her racism.
It’s not due to her racism that she’s allegedly getting fired. Supposedly, sources say that she’s “unmanageable,” “unlikeable,” and has difficulty telling the truth sometimes. If these are the reasons why Reid is getting canned, there should probably be a bevy of other firings alongside her. Rachel Maddow, Chris Hayes, Chuck Todd: perhaps they’re a little more manageable—I obviously wouldn’t know about that—but all of them are unlikeable and lie constantly.
And where I’m already jumping for joy (you see what I did there), others aren’t nearly as sanguine about the possibility of being rid of at least one terrible alleged journalist.
On the Joy Reid rumor, I'll believe it when I see it. Extremely skeptical.— Curtis Houck (@Curtis Houck) 1641500105
I get it. I think we’re all accustomed to hearing this type of stuff and getting out hopes up only to have them dashed to the ground. But I’m optimistic. And, as I said, maybe we can start shoving a few more of these lie-peddling charlatans out the door.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
I'm Coming Back With a Vengeance. Watch Out YouTube. See You Tuesday youtu.be
- Top Cable News Meltdowns Over Glenn Youngkin Winning VA ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Hints at Suing Media for Defamation - Louder With ... ›
- Elon Musk Hammers Critics with How Much Taxes He's Paying ... ›
- Rittenhouse Judge Hammers Media's Coverage of the Case ... ›
- Rittenhouse Attorney Calls Out Joe Scarborough, Joy Reid - Louder ... ›
- Sarah Silverman Hit with Race Card for Criticizing Joy Reid - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Joy Reid's Fangs Come Out at Elon Musk - Louder With ... ›
- Joy Reid Goes on Unhinged Rant About Kyle Rittenhouse - Louder ... ›
- MSNBC Host Wonders if Canada Will Come to the Rescue - Louder With Crowder ›