Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 17, 2021
Watch: Joy Reid Goes on Unhinged Rant About Kyle Rittenhouse, 'White Male Tears,' and Brett Kavanaugh
The jury is still deliberating in the Kyle Rittenhouse case. Should the jury come back with an acquittal---which they should, since Rittenhouse clearly acted in self-defense---there is a question of Kyle suing people who defamed him as a 'white supremacist' along with other lies that have affected this case. I hope his attorneys have a thick file on Joy Reid. Reid is one of the most racist voices on cable news. So much so, if she were employed by Fox News, MSNBC would call her out for it. But she works for MSNBC, checks off one or two of the left's preferred marginalized groups, and her coworkers either agree with her racist rants or are pussies afraid for their jobs.
Her latest one involves Rittenhouse: what she calls "white male tears," and Justice Brett Kavanaugh for some reason. For fun, as you're listening, replace the word "white" with "black." And consider how quickly you'd get canceled if Twitter knew you were doing so.
Joy Reid compares #KyleRittennhouse to Brett Kavanaugh.
“In America... there's a thing for white male tears... as soon as they get caught... they bring waterworks" pic.twitter.com/NnkJvHfl4c
— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) November 17, 2021
The Brett Kavanaugh thing, he was never 'caught' and Christine Blasey Ford wasn't a friend. She made a baseless and unverified accusation of rape that fell apart the more people looked into it. Only a nincompoop who gets their news from MSNBC wouldn't know that. Kavanaugh got emotional because of how easy the left and the media (but I repeat myself) were able to try and destroy his life for political reasons, the same way they're doing with Kyle Rittenhouse.
I pray the Rittenhouse jury reaches their acquittal decision soon and Kyle can start suing people. The fact that racists like Joy Reid have a job proves the media refuses to hold themselves accountable for lies and misinformation. A multi-million dollar settlement is going to have to do that.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Kyle Rittenhouse Trial TWISTED by Media/State Disinformation! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- RACIST? Idiot Mark Ruffalo Threatens MSNBC to Stop Hiring 'White ... ›
- Steven Crowder says Parler is not an alternate reality for 'conspiracy ... ›
- Is the Texas Abortion Law PERFECT? Plus Fauci Emails! - Louder ... ›
- LOL: MSNBC Host Has No Idea Cameras Are Rolling. Hilarity ... ›
- Top Cable News Meltdowns Over Glenn Youngkin Winning VA ... ›
- Women Lead a WOKELASH, Strike Back Against the Far-Left in ... ›
- CNN Lies About Kyle Rittenhouse 4 TIMES in 14 Seconds. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Kyle Rittenhouse Provocation Charge Debunked - Louder With Crowder ›
- NYT Reporter Listens to Jurors on Other Side of Screen - Louder With Crowder ›
- Top Five Angry Reactions to Rittenhouse Verdict RELOADED - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rittenhouse Attorney Hammers Joe Biden, Mainstream Media - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rittenhouse Attorney Calls Out Joe Scarborough, Joy Reid - Louder With Crowder ›
- Is the Insufferable Joy Reid Getting the Boot Over at MSNBC? - Louder With Crowder ›
- MSNBC Host Wonders if Canada Will Come to the Rescue - Louder With Crowder ›
- Two Dudes Heckle, Ruin Live MSNBC News Report - Louder With Crowder ›
- Triggered Joy Reid Goes on Ignorant TikTok Rant - Louder With Crowder ›