Rittenhouse Attorney Hammers Joe Biden Calling Kyle 'White Supremacist,' Media Lying About Facts of the Case
Mark Richards successfully defended Kyle Rittenhouse against five counts of first-degree murder. Now that the case is over, he addressed the media, namely about all the lies the media spun concerning Kyle Rittenhouse and that night in Kenosha. Not only the media. Joe Biden might want to get himself a good defamation lawyer.
"President Biden said some things, I think are so incorrect and untrue—he is not a white supremacist. I'm glad that he at least respects the jury verdict."
Biden doesn't, but obviously, Richards didn't know that at the time.
He then took a trip to Chris Cuomo Tonight. The attorney discussed his key to victory. It was being able to present all the facts people like Chris Cuomo and CNN hid, misled, or straight up lied about.
"[Kyle] had lived in that community. He had worked in that community. His family, his dad, his grandmother, aunts, uncles lived in that community. He spent a lot of time there. He went down there earlier in the day to help clean up graffiti, do those things. And when he was asked to help out at Car Source, he went."
Richards is done here. Kyle is not guilty on all five counts. The only Rittenhouse lawyer that matters now is the one they hire to sue the media (and possibly the president) for defamation.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
KYLE RITTENHOUSE: What We Should Do Next? #FightLikeHell | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Rittenhouse Judge Hammers Media's Coverage of the Case ... ›
- Peter Doocy Questions Jen Psaki About Kyle Rittenhouse - Louder ... ›
- Joy Reid Goes on Unhinged Rant About Kyle Rittenhouse - Louder ... ›
- Watch: Gaige Grosskreutz Falls Out of Chair During Hearing ... ›
- 'Rust' Armorer's Lawyer Questions Where Live Round Came From ... ›
- Rittenhouse's Mom Asked About Suing Joe Biden for Defamation ... ›
- DA Knew Rittenhouse Trial was a Loser, Dumped it On Binger ... ›
- Gaige Grosskreutz Tries Backtracking on His Testimony on CNN ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Breaks Silence, Shares Thoughts on Verdict - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Little Girl Uses Karate Moves to Block Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rittenhouse Attorney Calls Out Joe Scarborough, Joy Reid - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Hints at Suing Media for Defamation - Louder With Crowder ›
- DOOCY asks: Will Joe Biden Apologizes to Kyle Rittenhouse? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Reads 'End of Quote' Stage Directions Out Loud - Louder With Crowder ›