Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 14, 2021
Kyle Rittenhouse's Mother Asked About Suing Joe Biden for Defamation, Gives Perfect Six Word Answer
Closing arguments in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial are expected to begin on Monday. Rittenhouse SHOULD be acquitted. Whether or not he is acquitted is up in the air. There's still time for liberals to doxx the jurors like they've been desperate to do, and the media is working overtime to assist the prosecution. But if we're basing a decision on the facts and evidence presented in the courtroom, Rittenhouse acted in self-defense. If/when Rittenhouse gets acquitted, it may not be the end of billable legal hours. Wendy Rittenhouse was asked about potentially suing Joe Biden for defamation. When liberals and the media (but I repeat myself) slander Kyle as a "white supremacist," it all started with a Joe Biden campaign ad.
Wendy Rittenhouse, Kyle's mom, offered a simple six-word answer when asked about it.
Rittenhouse's mom on Biden defaming son 'Our lawyers are going to handle that'youtu.be
"Our lawyers are gonna handle that."
Earlier that week, Mrs. Rittenhouse had this to say about Joe Biden's potentially slanderous rhetoric: "President Biden don't know my son whatsoever. He's not a white supremacist. He's not a racist. And he did that for the votes. And I was so angry for a while at him and what he did to my son, he defamed him."
Here's one of Joe Biden's campaign videos defaming Kyle Rittenhouse:
There's no other way to put it: the President of the United States refused to disavow white supremacists on the debate stage last night. pic.twitter.com/Q3VZTW1vUV
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) September 30, 2020
Though methinks the Rittenhouse attorneys are going to be busy:
This is Covington territory -- a number of these comments are straight up libel. If Rittenhouse is acquitted and gets a lawyer, those people should be nervous. https://t.co/HaOVfgQbAf
— Mark Hemingway (@Heminator) November 9, 2021
We'll see what happens this week. If the jury renders the right decision, we'll see what happens after that. The slander and attacks over anyone and anything that remotely goes against the leftist's narrative won't stop until it starts costing people money. Suing and winning against Joe Biden will send a message. If Wendy Rittenhouse ended 2022 owning CNN or MSNBC, that would be okay, too.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Kyle Rittenhouse vs The ENTIRE SYSTEM: What Would You Do? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- WH Was Actively Engaged with NSBA Prior to Letter - Louder With ... ›
- Child Drag Queen's Mother Worries About Pedophiles Being ... ›
- WA School Forces Unvaccinated Teen to Wear an Ankle Monitor ... ›
- Black Mom Confronts Antifa for Assaulting Her Kids - Louder With ... ›
- Top 5 Presidential Quotes About the Importance of Mothers - Louder ... ›
- 6-year-old Asks Mom if She was Born Evil bc She was White ... ›
- Gold Star Mother Shares Her Experience with Biden at Dover ... ›
- Did AOC's Dress Designer Steal Design from a Single Mother ... ›
- Mother of Loudoun County Rapist Says Son 'Confused Boy' - Louder ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse's Mother Speaks Out, Tears Into Joe Biden ... ›
- Support for Joe Biden, Democrats Implodes in Latest Poll - Louder With Crowder ›
- Wendy Rittenhouse: My Son Would've Been Murdered if Unarmed - Louder With Crowder ›
- Confused Joe Biden Walks Ten Feet, Forgets Mask, Loses It - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Lies About Kyle Rittenhouse 4 TIMES in 14 Seconds. - Louder With Crowder ›
- What a Buffoon: Joe Biden Mumbles About "Needing to Follow Orders" Yet Still Gets Those Orders Wrong - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rittenhouse Attorney Hammers Joe Biden, Mainstream Media - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden's Visiting Tornado Destroyed Kentucky - Louder With Crowder ›