Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 12, 2021
Shocker: Joe Biden’s White House Was ‘Actively Engaged’ with NSBA Prior to ‘Domestic Terror’ Letter
State school boards are leaving the National School Board Association (NSBA) in droves and for good reason. One will remember, the NSBA was the organization that wrote the now infamous letter to the Department of Justice categorizing concerned parents as "domestic terrorists."
One may also recall the absolutely amazing shellacking Attorney General Merrick Garland received by members of Congress over the aforementioned letter, a letter Garland stated he had not known much about at all. But that doesn't seem to be the case.
A report by the New York Post details a memorandum acquired and leaked by Parents Defending Education. The NSBA memo dated October 12 stated that the White House was "actively engaged" with them prior to the letter calling parents terrorists. One meeting occurred on September 14—weeks before the letter, which was sent on September 29. Additionally, it states that they were actively engaged with other entities within the government, such as the "Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Education, Surgeon General, and other federal agencies on pandemic related issues."
Wait a minute \u2026 the NSBA was \u201cactively engaged\u201d with the Justice Dept BEFORE it sent its disgraceful letter calling parents terrorists? That\u2019s not what Merrick Garland told Congresshttps://www.nationalreview.com/news/memo-confirms-national-school-board-group-actively-engaged-with-white-house-while-drafting-domestic-terrorists-letter/\u00a0\u2026— Josh Hawley (@Josh Hawley) 1636664518
AG Garland lied to Congress and the American people when he said he had no knowledge of the letter or the contents therein. Either that or he is completely unaware of what his DOJ is up to or too incompetent for the position he currently holds. The latter two characterizations are entirely possible—the entire administration seems to be a loose gathering of morons, imbeciles, idiots, and troglodytes. Biden himself is a perfect exemplar of the administration's incompetence.
All of this activity should raise serious concerns for parents and citizens of the United States in general, as multiple agencies and organizations mobilize to target law-abiding citizens. This is the behavior of a tyrannical dictatorship, not a democratic republic. And the United States government should not be allowed to slide after effectively targeting citizens the present administration considers political opponents.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Crowder Asks: "Why Are You Still Wearing A Mask?" | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder ... ›
- 'Karen' Freaks Out Over 'F*** Joe Biden' at MLB Game - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Joe Biden Nominee Wants to Bankrupt Fuel Industry - Louder With ... ›
- Report: Biden Rips 'Loud and Long' Fart in Front of Royals, Duchess ... ›
- Pro Wrestler Drops Bars About Joe Biden Pooping His Pants ... ›
- Joe Biden: Did You Ever Thought You Pay This Much for Gas ... ›
- Ron DeSantis: Send Migrants to Joe Biden's Delaware - Louder ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse's Mother Speaks Out, Tears Into Joe Biden ... ›
- Joe Biden Tells Story About a 'Great Negro at the Time' - Louder ... ›
- Rittenhouse's Mom Asked About Suing Joe Biden for Defamation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Hints at Suing Media for Defamation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hawley Introduces Bill to Bar Insider Trading in Congress - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder With Crowder ›