New Polls Say F*** Joe Biden: Claims POTUS Incompetent, Unable to Handle a Crisis, and His Policies Hurt
It's funny. At the beginning of October, Quinnipiac released a poll claiming the American people don't find Joe Biden to be competent. "OUTLIER!" cried Democrats and the media (but I repeat myself). Jen Psaki blamed the numbers on certain American people. Brian Williams blamed "crappy reporting by the mainstream media." Let's see what happens when Williams runs into Chuck Todd at the NBC News break room. Because if you believe the poll, the American people's view of Biden has gotten worse. If "F*ck Joe Biden" were a segment on "Meet the Press", it would look a little something like this:
Who coulda thunk electing an (alleged) dementia patient with (alleged) pudding for a brain as chief executive and leader of the free world would get this bad?
NBC News Poll: Biden Job Approval Falls youtu.be
Pitty the aide who has to change Biden's underpants after he sees these numbers:
- 71% of the country thinks America is on the WRONG track.
- Biden's approval rating is only at 42%. 54% disapprove.
- 47% think Biden is unable to handle a crisis.
- 50% think he's incompetent.
Voters think Republicans, but double digits, do a better job at border security, inflation, crime, national security, and the economy. You know, the issues Americans actually care about. Though Biden does better with abortion and climate change.
Then you have this factoid from ABC News: Biden is still trying to sell his multi-trillion-dollar spending bill that his radical base (and/or the people who control Biden) wants to make more socialism-adjacent. Good luck with that:
JUST IN: 32% of Americans think the spending bills would hurt people like them if they became law, while 25% think it would help them. Nearly 2 in 10 (18%) think the bills would make no difference, according to a new @ABC News/Ipsos poll. https://t.co/x8yYsIjWPS
— ABC News (@ABC) October 31, 2021
"32% of Americans think the spending bills would hurt people like them if they became law, while 25% think it would help them. Nearly 2 in 10 (18%) think the bills would make no difference."
Keep in mind, these are polls run by media networks whose news coverage is 75% "Trump and January 6th," 20% reporting on what Fox News is saying, and maybe 5% news the American people care about. Even with that disparity, the American people think Joe Biden is a failure at his job and sucks at life. The good news for Democrats is that he has an opportunity to turn things around before next year's midterms. The bad thing for Democrats is that he doesn't have the ability, and the usual Democrat reaction for anything is to double-down on the crazy.
All eyes turn to the Virginia governor's race tomorrow. The 2024 presidential election pretty much starts on Wednesday.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Poppa Crowder Laments Detroit's Fall To Liberal Policies | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Joe Biden Freaks Out on Reporter About Hunter Biden - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden Responds to 'F*ck Joe Biden' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Voting Machines in CA Recall Show Votes Already Cast - Louder ... ›
- GA Legislator Introduces 'Joe Biden Jim Crow Voting Act' - Louder ... ›
- Comedian Destroys Joe Biden Voters for Pretending - Louder With ... ›
- Biden's Polling, MAGA Trolling, and Fauci ... We Hate Him - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden's Job Approval Numbers are Sinking like Titanic - Louder ... ›
- Biden Claims $450K Illegal Migrant Payouts 'Not Happening' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Americans Don't Find Biden to Be 'Mentally Fit' or 'Stable' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Darryl Brooks Says He Feels 'Dehumanized' - Louder With Crowder ›
- DA Knew Darryl Brooks Was Risk to the Public Before Killings - Louder With Crowder ›
- WH Holding Meetings with the Media to Discuss Coverage - Louder With Crowder ›
- Biden Tells Same False Amtrak Story, Still Screws It Up - Louder With Crowder ›
- \Lester Holt Wants Surgeon General to Scare Americans - Louder With Crowder ›
- Republicans Gain Huge Lead Over Democrats in 2021 - Louder With Crowder ›
- NPR Poll Reveals How Screwed Democrats Are in Midterms - Louder With Crowder ›