Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 01, 2022
Latest NPR Poll Reveals How Screwed Democrats Are in November, Especially With Two Key Voting Blocs
Another day means another poll showing how royally screwed Democrats are in the midterm elections. Democrats have spent the last year and a half pandering to the most extreme of their extreme base. And that's when they weren't proving to be mind-numbingly incompetent. The American people are rejecting them. Who woulda thunk it? This latest poll comes from NPR, in case you thought it was a Gettr/TruthSocial poll commissioned by Q.
You see a lot of the same results in other polls. Americans prefer Republicans on the economy, inflation, crime, and national security. Then you break it down by demographics, and two key ones stand out:
New NPR/Marist poll is remarkable
Republicans lead Democrats on generic Congressional ballot among these groups:
🚨 Parents with children under 18: 60% choose GOP; 39% Democrats
🚨 Latino voters: 52% GOP; 39% Dems pic.twitter.com/9QxnZsZ54D
— Christy Lewis (@Cavalewis) April 29, 2022
Latino voters prefer the GOP 52/39. As it turns out, Latino voters care about more than just illegal immigration, as Democrats have been marginalizing them as for decades. LatinX voters may care about amnesty, but Latino voters care about the economy, inflation, crime, and national security.
Parents with children under 18 prefer the GOP 60/39. In other words, parents prefer the GOP 60/39. Because once their child turns 18, they become a voter themselves. It turns out, the Democrats' plan to go after our kids, demonize parents, and claim Republicans have "weaponized" motherhood has had adverse effects. People without children may support it. People who are raising families don't. They are also concerned with the economy, inflation, crime, and national security.
A lot can happen between now and November. As we get closer to November, expect the Democratic Party's media-entertainment industrial complex to go to DEFCON 5. But for now, looking at more and more polls like the NPR one, people might want to find out synonyms for "red tsunami."
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
SOTU Wrap Up & Roast! Nancy Pelosi Is On Drugs! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- They're Sneaking a Mileage Tax Into Infrastructure Bill - Louder With ... ›
- Watch: Joe Biden Has Old Man Meltdown, Declares He's Sick of ... ›
- Special Needs Dad Unloads Over School Mask Mandates - Louder ... ›
- Mother Outraged Ron DeSantis Told Son to Take Off Mask - Louder ... ›
- New Polls Say 'F*** Joe Biden: Claims POTUS Incompetent - Louder ... ›
- Republicans Gain Huge Lead Over Democrats in 2021 - Louder ... ›
- Kamala Harris Appears to Not Know Ukraine ISN'T Part of NATO ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Goes Nuclear on Media's COVID Gaslighting - Louder ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi: Govt Spending Makes National Debt Go Down ... ›
- DOOCY Bombs Psaki: So the Plan Is to Blame Putin for Democrats ... ›
- Congressman: If Republicans Win It'll be Civil War - Louder With Crowder ›
- Move Over, Russia! China Is Going to F**K Taiwan! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Crowder Warns of Huge Correction in Housing Market - Louder With Crowder ›
- Should Countries Just Be Allowed to Join NATO? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Liberal Has Meltdown Over Democrats Being Failures - Louder With Crowder ›