Should Countries Just Be Allowed to Join NATO? Crowder Says 'NOPE' and Here's Why
America has been paying the bills over at NATO since the international body was first created. In fact, we've been paying more than every single other member country since it was created, and for the foreseeable future, this will probably be the case. And not only have we been raining American taxpayer dollars all over the NATO headquarters, but we've also provided the most muscle. So, should countries just be able to jump on in whenever they feel like it?
As Finland and Sweden announce they're joining the international coalition--as they look over at what Russia is doing to Ukraine and think, "We would really rather that not happen"--this is a question people should be pondering. For decades, NATO (read America) has provided the stability that both countries have undoubtedly benefited from. Is it so much to ask that the countries pay a premium for the pleasure of joining?
SUSPENDED: Jordan Peterson BODIES Elliot Page! Twitter STRIKES BACK | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
We took a moment and crunched some numbers, and for the low price of $200B, we think it would be okay if Finland and Sweden join the club. You should be expected to pay your dues, right? And while we're at it, we should examine the extent of past due dues owed by all the members of NATO. They should really pony up the dough.
We understand that no country can possibly live up to America. We're just THAT awesome, but is it so much to ask that European countries pay their bills? Or should American taxpayers just get comfortable with the notion that the rest of the civilized world is just going to live parasitically off them for the rest of time?
Frankly, we should make a grand exit and spend that money on ourselves, leaving NATO to fend for itself.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- NPR Poll Reveals How Screwed Democrats Are in Midterms ... ›
- Kamala Harris Rambles Incoherently During Speech - Louder With ... ›
- Senior Kamala Harris Staffer Throws in the Towel - Louder With ... ›
- NEW George Floyd Riots: What the Media ISN'T Telling You ... ›
- Biden Goes Full Jan Brady, Blames 'Russia, Russia Russia' - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Handler Panics When Reporter Asks Question - Louder ... ›
- AOC & Stephen Colbert LOVE Telling Big Fat Lies! - Louder With ... ›
- SUSPENDED: Jordan Peterson BODIES Elliot Page! Twitter ... ›
- Chris Pine's character in movie is based on Jordan Peterson - Louder With Crowder ›