Watch: Joe Biden, in 2021, Tells Story About a 'Great Negro at the Time' (UPDATED)
EDIT: Here is Snopes ruining the fun with Biden's full context, in case the tounge-in-cheek nature of this post isn't clear. Though even the liberals at Snopes acknowledge this as another one of Biden's gaffes
Joe Biden really stepped in it today. During a speech where he was rambling about---I don't know, something---our puddingheaded president used a racially charged word to describe one of the greatest baseball players to ever live, Satchel Page. Here is the president of the United States using this word. In 2021!
Biden tells a story about "the great negro at the time" Satchel Paige. pic.twitter.com/VcyfHQkCEm
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) November 11, 2021
"I've adopted the attitude of the great negro at the time, um, err, pitcher in the negro leagues went on to become a great pitcher in the pros [after the other black fella]. His name was Satchel Paige."
Look, we all see what happened here. This isn't an example of Biden having a race problem as much as a Biden being old AF and having a-brain-that's-half-tapioca problem. At least, that's the benefit of the doubt Biden will be given by the media. You see, because Joe Biden is a Democrat.
Had Joe Biden been a Republican, it would be around-the-clock coverage of his greatest hits. Such as:
- Classic Joe Biden: Blasts Black Men for Not Wearing Condoms, Brags He and Barack Got AIDS Tests
- Joe Biden: Black Entrepreneurs Can't Hire Lawyers and Accountants Without My Help
- Joe Biden Tells Black People That They 'Ain't Black'
- Joe Biden Pins the Blame for 'You Ain't Black' Comment on Charlamagne Tha God
- Joe Biden: Latinos are Diverse, Unlike the African Americans
- Joe Biden Says Poor Kids are Just as Smart as 'White Kids.' That's Racist, Right?
- Did Joe Biden Say Minorities Don't Know How to Use the Internet?
- Joe Biden Just Asked a Black Reporter if He Does Cocaine. No, Really.
- Hunter Biden Texts N-Bombs to White Lawyer
If Joe Biden were a Republican, all of Joe Biden's past issues with people of a certain complexion would be revisited. Biden saying a racially charged word from a bygone era would cause people in the media to literally convulse right now. But Joe Biden is not a Republican. Joe Biden is a Democrat. So it wasn't a racial thing. It was a senility thing.
Just another one of Joe Biden's many, many, many senior moments. Which this obviously was.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Kyle Rittenhouse vs The ENTIRE SYSTEM: What Would You Do? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- 'F*** Joe Biden' Goes International, Chants Heard in Europe ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'Karen' Freaks Out Over 'F*** Joe Biden' at MLB Game - Louder With ... ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder ... ›
- Report: Biden Rips 'Loud and Long' Fart in Front of Royals, Duchess ... ›
- POLL: Americans Hate Kamala Harris More Than Joe Biden ... ›
- 2007 Joe Biden Predicts 2021 Joe Biden's Afghanistan Failure ... ›
- Joe Biden Nominee Wants to Bankrupt Fuel Industry - Louder With ... ›
- Pro Wrestler Drops Bars About Joe Biden Pooping His Pants ... ›
- Ron DeSantis: Send Migrants to Joe Biden's Delaware - Louder ... ›
- WH Was Actively Engaged with NSBA Prior to Letter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Support for Joe Biden, Democrats Implodes in Latest Poll - Louder With Crowder ›
- MUSIC VIDEO: Here Comes the POOP (feat. Joe Biden)! - Louder With Crowder ›
- What a Buffoon: Joe Biden Mumbles About "Needing to Follow Orders" Yet Still Gets Those Orders Wrong - Louder With Crowder ›
- Mainstream Media Finally Decides to Acknowledge Hunter Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder With Crowder ›