Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 15, 2021
'Largest Margin in 40 YEARS:' Support for Joe Biden, Democrats Implodes in Latest Poll
Biden is having the best year ever. That is, of course, if you can't wait to get this drooling imbecile out of office. If you're a Democrat, especially a radical leftist, well, it's awful.
In a new poll published by The Washington Post and ABC News Democrats crumble under the immense weight of Biden's repeated failures. Mediaite reports, "The question was a simple one, asking whether the respondent would vote for a Democrat or a Republican in their congressional district if the election were held today. On that, 41% said they would pick the Democrat, while 51% said they would vote for the Republican." That's a solid lead, and the first time Republicans have had such a large lead since this poll began forty years ago.
The numbers focusing on Biden were just as terrible.
Overall performance – 41%
Economy – 39%
COVID – 47%
It's enough to make one almost giddy thinking about the bloodbath midterms may be. The economy is certainly where Biden is suffering the most, which is to be expected seeing as how Democrats don't understand the first thing about economics. "Mathz Я HaЯd."
In total, 77% of Americans blame Joe Biden for the state of the economy. I'm wondering what the other 23% is blaming if not the dolt in the White House printing money out of construction paper and a green crayon.
Another issue for voters is public education, an area we saw Glenn Youngkin capitalize on in Virginia not long ago. With 81% of voters saying parents should have a say in their children's education, it is sure to remain an issue to run on come 2022.
Biden's administration is swirling the drain, Kamala is waiting in the wings for the old man to kick the bucket or something, and Democrats as a whole look to be going full speed ahead on the crazy train. I don't believe those economic numbers will improve if the Dems manage to pass Biden's Build Back Broke agenda.
Here's to hoping the Democrats are too stupid to change course but not smart enough to actually get anything done. We can't have them burning down the entire country before competent people can be voted in to clean up their mess.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Pfizer CEO Calls The Public CRIMINALS! Literal Definition of FASCISM! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- 'F*** Joe Biden' Week 5: Media Covers Up #FJB Chants - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Classic Joe Biden: Blasts Black Men for Not Wearing Condoms ... ›
- 'Karen' Freaks Out Over 'F*** Joe Biden' at MLB Game - Louder With ... ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder ... ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse's Mother Speaks Out, Tears Into Joe Biden ... ›
- Joe Biden: Did You Ever Thought You Pay This Much for Gas ... ›
- Obama Economic Adviser Criticizes Joe Biden's Spending Agenda ... ›
- Joe Biden Tells Story About a 'Great Negro at the Time' - Louder ... ›
- Rittenhouse's Mom Asked About Suing Joe Biden for Defamation ... ›
- Confused Joe Biden Walks Ten Feet, Forgets Mask, Loses It - Louder With Crowder ›
- Americans Don't Find Biden to Be 'Mentally Fit' or 'Stable' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Hints at Suing Media for Defamation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Philadelphia Democrat Charged with Raping 15-Year-Old Boy - Louder With Crowder ›
- Gov. Glenn Youngkin Signs Law Opposing School Mask Mandates - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder With Crowder ›