Rittenhouse Trial Witness Gaige Grosskreutz, with His Attorney, Tries Backtracking on His Testimony on CNN
One of the most devastating blows to the prosecution against Kyle Rittenhouse, other than Assistant District Attorney Thomas Binger being a total nincompoop, was Gaige Grosskreutz. Gaige was one of the people Rittenhouse shot. At issue is if Rittenhouse shot in self-defense, which he did, or if he shot people just to shoot them, which the media, by ignoring the evidence, has been implying for a year. According to Grosskreutz, while testifying on behalf of the prosecution, he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse FIRST. Ergo, Rittenhouse acted in self-defense.
That's what Gaige said under oath. He's been singing a different story in the media since then, where he isn't under oath. (h/t The Post Millennial)
Grosskreutz's reason for us not to believe what he said under oath is that he was tricked by the "skilled" defense attorneys who "were able to present questions to help support their narrative." So that he didn't sound like a complete retard, he at least acknowledged that presenting questions to help support their narrative is the defense's job. As opposed to the prosecution, who appears to have done all their research on the case by watching CNN.
Coop asked Gaige if he ever pointed his gun at Kyle Rittenhouse. Grosskreutz---while joined by his attorney on CNN where he is NOT sworn under oath, to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth---said the following:
"I think that in the still photos, it certainly looks like it, but never intentionally. You have to understand that, following that gunshot. I was---I had no use of my arm. I wasn't able to move anything in my right arm."
The testimony in the Rittenhouse Trial is all over. Closing arguments are expected to begin on Monday.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Rittenhouse Judge SLAMS Biased Prosecution: Lays Down THE LAW! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Rittenhouse Trial Judge: Someone was Filming the Jurors - Louder ... ›
- Vile Emails Sent to Rittenhouse Trial Judge Bruce Schroeder - Louder With Crowder ›
- DA Knew Rittenhouse Trial was a Loser, Dumped it On Binger - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rittenhouse Judge Hammers Media's Coverage of the Case - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rittenhouse Attorney Hammers Joe Biden, Mainstream Media - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Breaks Silence, Shares Thoughts on Verdict - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rittenhouse Attorney Calls Out Joe Scarborough, Joy Reid - Louder With Crowder ›
- Homeowner Shoots Intruder and Gives Lesson in Self Defense - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Employee Charged With Enticing Underage Girls for Sex - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Producer Accused of Sending Lewd Texts About 14-Year-Old - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Why Are So Many CNN Producers Chasing After Underage Girls These Days? - Louder With Crowder ›
- Pedophile CNN Producer Runs Away from Reporter - Louder With Crowder ›