Homeowner Shoots Intruder and Gives Lesson in Self-Defense: 'My Life is More Important to Me Than Theirs...'
Two bad people from Washington tried breaking into Jeremy Smith's house. One is still at large. The other is a corpsicle. When the two men kicked in his back door, Smith protected his family by exercising his second amendment rights. Smith then gave a reporter a lesson in what self-defense means. Unclear is if Jeremy always looks this badass, or if he dressed up for the occasion. But outside of the 11-year-old shooting an intruder and mocking the guy for crying, this is my favorite good guy with a gun story of 2021.
Homeowner opens fire on burglars in Spanaway, killing one, second suspect at large youtu.be
"I have the right to carry, and I have the right to protect myself, and I have the right to protect my property. We practice. You never want to put it in action because it's still a human life. But my life is more important to me than theirs is. And me going home to my family and kids is more important than theirs is. I don't know what they wanted out of this house, I don't know what they were doing, but I don't care."
It's surprising to hear someone so based in the commie state of Washington. My understanding is, outside of Seattle, there are pockets of normalcy. Jeremy must live in one of those areas. Not the big city, where politicians let slacktivists take over city blocks.
Cheers to Jeremy Smith. He's right. No one wants to take a life. But when your life and the lives of your loved ones are at risk, split-second decisions need to be made.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
"Homophobes" Attack Jussie Smollett After Masturbating With Him?! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Frightened Swedes Wear Bulletproof Vests Because of Terrorism ... ›
- Dave Landau Tells Kyle Rittenhouse How the Trial Changed His ... ›
- Top 5 Gun Control Myths Debunked! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Kyle Rittenhouse Breaks Down as He Begins to Testify ... ›
- Teacher Goes on Vulgar Rant Against Kyle Rittenhouse - Louder ... ›
- Gaige Grosskreutz Tries Backtracking on His Testimony on CNN ... ›
- Common Sense Gun Control Is Nonsense: Change My Mind ›
- Yes I'm a Christian. Yes, I Carry a Gun. No, It's not 'Hypocritical ... ›
- Rittenhouse Trial: The Biggest SELF-OWNS by the Prosecution So Far ›
- Sorry, Leftists! CDC's New Report Suggests Guns are Great for Self ... ›
- Teen Tries Carjacking Man At Gunpoint, But Driver Has His Own Gun: 'To See Another Day, I Had to Shoot...' - Louder With Crowder ›