Mother of Loudoun County Rapist Says Son 'Confused Boy' Who 'Just Wanted Sex,' Blames Victim
Parents' love for their children is unconditional. Like the father who murdered his daughter's boyfriend for selling her into sex trafficking. Even if your child commits a crime, you still love them. I don't fault the mother of the Loudoun County rapist for defending her son. However, there are certain things you probably shouldn't say aloud. The mother spoke to Daily Mail under the condition of anonymity because she didn't like that her son raping two girls became a Virginia campaign issue.
The mother did clear up some confusion, stating that her son was NOT transgender or even bisexual, as originally reported. He was only confused and occasionally liked to wear skirts. On this day, he was just a 15-year-old boy who wanted to have sex in the bathroom.
But not at first. According to the mother, her son had explained that he only entered the bathroom because the girl wasn't feeling well. Her son just wanted to make sure the girl was okay.
The mother also blamed the victim. Quote, "If I was in a position where I was about to be raped, I would be screaming, kicking, everything,' she said. 'You're 15. You can reasonably defend yourself. You're not just going to sit there and take it. And so, because there wasn't a presence of a fight, he felt it was okay to keep going."
According to the mother, her son had intended for vaginal sex, but it wound up being ten seconds of anal sex, instead. Her son claims, via his mother, that the rape was an accident. He "didn't mean to insert himself in her anus" and was "surprised when it caused her pain."
The boy was found guilty of sexual assault on charges of forcible sodomy and forcible fellatio. He is scheduled to be sentenced as a juvenile on November 15.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Kyle Rittenhouse Prosecution Accidently DESTROYS The Media's Narrative! | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Dan Crenshaw Asks Obama What's Phony About VA Rape Cover ... ›
- Christian Teacher Quits in Epic Fashion Over 'Politics' - Louder With ... ›
- Teacher Tells School Board Where to Stick Its Indoctrination ... ›
- Iranian Dad 'Congratulates' Loudoun County school board. - Louder ... ›
- Teen Girl RAPED at School by DUDE in a Skirt - Louder With Crowder ›
- Garland Claims Not to Have Heard About Loudoun County Rape ... ›
- Watch: Father at Center of Loudoun County Rape Blasts DOJ ... ›
- 6-year-old Asks Mom if She was Born Evil bc She was White ... ›
- Loudoun County Consultant: Public School Isn't For Learning - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: Kyle Rittenhouse Breaks Down as He Begins to Testify - Louder With Crowder ›
- Top 5 Moments in the Kyle Rittenhouse Trial for Wednesday - Louder With Crowder ›
- Crowder Reacts to Kyle Rittenhouse's Emotional Breakdown - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Judge’s Phone Rings During Trial - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse's Mother Speaks Out, Tears Into Joe Biden - Louder With Crowder ›
- Rittenhouse's Mom Asked About Suing Joe Biden for Defamation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Breaks Silence, Shares Thoughts on Verdict - Louder With Crowder ›
- Kyle Rittenhouse Hints at Suing Media for Defamation - Louder With Crowder ›
- Loudoun County: Maskless Students are Trespassing - Louder With Crowder ›